Lu Yizhou's expression not only did not relax, but became more nervous.

    "There is no missing item, could it be for you, Second Senior Sister?"

    "The other party didn't know where the Second Senior Sister lived, so they went to the Seventh Junior Sister by mistake..."

    But just as he was speaking halfway, he heard Hang Wan'er outside exclaim.

    "It's lost, fourth senior brother, something is missing! The white honey flower wine pill that the second senior sister just left me is gone!"

    Bai Yufeng went up.

    "Master," Zhou Zhang said anxiously, "Xiong Feng is gone! My disciple has been training with it every day as you said, and it should have regarded me as the master. But today, when I followed me out of the mountain, when I turned around, it turned around. It's gone, maybe it was captured by some Nascent Soul Elder?"

    He asked anxiously, but soon the old man with dry bark on the seat spoke hoarsely.

    "No."

    "Inner Sect Nascent Soul, who knows, there is a Gang Bear under my Bai Yufeng."

    Zhou Zhang gritted his teeth, "It's so wild and unruly, Master, can't you take out a wisp of its soul——" The

    old man Immediately frowned, "I've told you many times that this is a sorcery, cough cough..."

    There seemed to be phlegm in his throat, and his panting was like a bellows, "This is not the Dao of Beast Control. What's more, it has not yet reached the Nascent Soul. If you withdraw your soul at this time, there will be no possibility of further gains in the future, so you are already satisfied with the golden core and beast control?"

    Zhou Zhang bowed his head and did not say a word.

    But when his eyes touched the old man's stooped back and thin white hair, a sternness flashed in his eyes.

    "Disciple is wrong."

    "Disciple is just too anxious and wants to have a powerful beast." The

    old man sighed. I'll leave it to you. If it doesn't work... Cough cough cough, it's useless to be anxious. You should restrain yourself and stop making trouble."

    Sooner or later, sooner or later.

    Year after year.

    When will it be sooner or later!

    When the old man sits down, if he still can't make Xiong Feng obedient, the old man will give his fourth-rank royal □□ to the Inspector Hall. Could it be possible to let Bai Yufeng be handed over to others to inherit!

    Zhou Zhang gritted his teeth.

    Just as he was talking, a voice came from outside the door.

    "Eldest brother, I found Xiong Feng, it's back."

    Zhou Zhang immediately rushed out the door excitedly, never looking at the old man again.

    The old man sighed, and his figure became even more stooped.

    "Xiong Feng!"

    Zhou Zhang strode out of the door, raised his eyebrows, and saw a half-human tall stupid bear walking crookedly. He immediately thought of the ugliness in front of Qian Qingqiu today. The long colored whip flew out of his hand in an instant, and slapped him fiercely.

    "You idiot who doesn't obey discipline! I'll let you run! I'll let you--" The

    notification disciple stepped forward in panic, wanting to stop him, "Elder brother, no!"

I use a cauldron to fly the whole fairy gateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें