But the seven emotions and six desires did not find anything unusual.

    But none of them noticed that in the small kitchen, a hairy, dark short leg was chubby, and it quickly circled back, trying to secretly stuff its small mouth covered with thick short hair into a white porcelain pot filled with nectar. In a small bowl.

    Open it secretly with a bear's paw, and suck it with a small mouth, and it will be a small one.

    A trace of confusion and intoxication suddenly appeared in the dark and round bear eyes.

    In the backyard room.

    Su Yu was looking down at the pear-shaped ice in the jade cup, served with rouge-colored honey wine. She sipped it in one sip, enjoying the smoothness of the liquid, her eyes sparkling.

    Unexpectedly, the ice cubes condensed in the small seal at the top of the peak made the cauldron of five elements in her body invalid.

    The first honey wine she made in the small kitchen just now was chilled with this flower ice. It was not condensed into dan or dan powder, it was just an ordinary mortal wine.

    But once she poured the nectar from the ice cap, the wine condensed into Dan again.

    magic.

    What is the meaning of this small seal on the top of the peak.

    Su Yu took out the small seal, sensed it with spiritual power, found nothing unusual, so he could only stuff it back.

    She didn't notice anything strange about this ice soul.

    Su Yu narrowed his eyes and drank half a sip of the smooth and slightly sweet wine with enjoyment, feeling that he had finally come back to life.

    In the future, if she wanted to eat something herself, she would no longer have to exhaust her aura.

    She left this unfinished wine for exclusive use.

    She knew that other people loved the panacea more.

    "Second Senior Sister, be careful, there are enemy attacks!" Outside Lu Yizhou roared loudly, and the sound of the piano pierced through the air.

    Su Yu was taken aback, quickly put away the pear flower cup, and pushed the door out, "Enemy attack?"

    Lu Yizhou immediately told the whole story, with a solemn expression, "We haven't found each other yet."

    Su Yu immediately took out the small seal on the top of the peak.

    If the important spirit weapon room and the main room of the peak are broken and the restriction is triggered, the small seal on the top of the peak will respond.

    But Xiaoyin didn't move at all.

    "Will someone come to steal the elixir and magic weapon made by Second Senior Sister?" Lu Yizhou hugged the piano and thought, "Second Senior Sister, do you have something missing?"

    Su Yu inspected the room and shook his head quickly.

    "I put all the important materials in the mustard bag. There are no valuables in the room, and there is no sign of anyone entering or leaving."

    But someone came to commit an offense, indicating that there was an oversight in security issues.

    Su Yu thought about it seriously and made arrangements immediately.

    "From now on, two disciples will patrol the peak every day, and immediately warn if something is wrong. Talk to Elder Zhang about this matter, and see if he can send us a useful Golden Core disciple to assist us. The relevant expenses will be owed by him. deducted from the payment."