Su Yu lowered his eyes and lowered his eyebrows, lit the iron pan with a spiritual fire, and fried a layer of cornel chili and peppercorns floating in the boiling oil until it was fragrant, and then poured it into the Dou Dabai porcelain filled with tender second-grade fish sea ​​bowl.

    In an instant, there was a stabbing sound, and the boiling burning completely forced out the aroma of fish meat and the spicy aroma of dogwood and pepper.

    At this moment, the sound of cracking, and the fragrance of exploding bullets immediately filled the twelfth floor of the Library Pavilion.

    If we say that the aroma before pouring oil is like a small bridge and flowing water, it has begun to take shape.

    Then, the momentary frying of the oil splashed the oil, and it was three thousand flying, like a waterfall, rushing down to the heads of everyone at Qiongfeng!

    The dominance of empowerment.

    Several disciples woke up instantly.

    Hot aroma, spicy, double stimulation, unreasonably rushed into their five senses.

    More importantly, the smell awakened their physical memory.

    Meditation Institute, whenever their sea of ​​consciousness is exhausted, as long as they hold on for a while longer, they will be able to smell the aroma of the second senior sister's shrimp pills. They all know that it is time for the second senior sister to feed them shrimp pills on time!

    Now they are exhausted, and when they smell the scent that gushes out, they suddenly feel that it is time to feed.

    "Save my dog's life, Second Senior Sister—"

    "Fifth Senior Brother, I'm so sleepy, can you feed me pills?"

    Except for a few Qi Refining disciples who fell asleep immediately, they were still asleep. The disciples who had just fallen asleep or were in a shallow sleep all struggled to wake up, and stretched out their sleepy hands in a daze and powerlessness ahead.

    Su Yu raised his eyelids, and placed the boiled fish among the crowd, "This time, according to the rules, you can't take pills. Sister, I just want you to smell the scent and cheer yourself up." Wang Mei quenched his

    thirst and studied hard.

    Second Senior Sister is a devil, right?

    Zhao Ran poked his temples with both hands for a moment.

    He wants to be awake, he wants to study.

    Smelling Dan's aroma, he seemed to be okay again.

    But only for a moment, the strong aroma of the boiling fish gradually drifted away and weakened.

    When he looked at the Wordless Heavenly Book, his spirit that had just cleared up for a while became chaotic again, and his eyelids drooped again.

    Most of the other disciples are also like this.

    "Sure enough, it still doesn't work." The

    peak master on the seat also discussed.

    "I knew that even if she could refine weapons and alchemy, this level would not be so easy. Although I don't know how she used to wake up the disciples and make them wake up. But after a while, she would fall asleep again. What's the use of that? "

    But soon, they saw Su Yu in the projection array walking around with his hands behind his back, frowning.

    Immediately, she ignited the iron pot again.