But the one that was hidden in the elixir by the second senior sister turned out to be a first-class third-grade magic weapon, which was reflecting each other with the comprehension of the kung fu technique that gave her enlightenment from taking the elixir.

    Hang Wan'er clutched her chest where chickens were jumping wildly like rice, and couldn't help touching the tassels on the hairpin. She blushed, and joy overflowed from her eyes. She held her breath, and then carefully picked up the walking stick with both hands. Hairpin on his own temples.

    This rouge jewel complements her delicate face.

    "Well, it matches your red dress, it's quite beautiful," Su Yu nodded cheekily, "Next time I want another style, I'll tell my senior sister."

    Hang Wan'er was stunned.

    Are there other styles? For more than ten years, she only had one pair of golden hairpins, and she never changed them no matter where she went.

    "Let your fifth senior brother go and buy some makeup boxes for you." Su Yu looked at the golden hairpin she replaced, "In the future, you can change according to your clothes, mood and occasion."

    Master Su is a person with high aesthetics. He always pursues the details in the combination of color and shape on the plate.

    Hang Wan'er's heart trembled when she heard it.

    "Makeup box..." How many third-grade hairpins and hairpins should be filled.

    With this alone, she felt that she was the happiest female cultivator.

    Hang Wan'er was flustered, but soon thought of something serious.

    "Second senior sister, I'll send it to the junior sisters right away."

    Su Yu nodded.

    Hang Wan'er was full of strength in an instant, but when she stood up from the grand teacher's chair, she stopped in her tracks, "Then should I inform my juniors in advance so that they can be mentally prepared?"

    "Huh?" Su Yu raised an eyebrow.

    "I spit out a magic weapon from eating pills, it really scared me to death, Second Senior Sister."

    "..."

    Two days later, the last day of the competition is approaching.

    At Chen Shi, Xi Quan was still punctual, and landed Yujian in Zhiqiongfeng Sword Forest.

    Without saying a word, he threw out six sticks of incense, and pulled out Zhang Daoren's fifth-grade spiritual sword, and suddenly the sword glowed everywhere.

    "Senior Xi Quan offended you!"

    "I'm here, look at my sword—"

    "Senior Xi, look at the combination of swords I practiced with Brother Sixteen..."

    Everyone is used to Xi Quan's 'hourly work' style, Knowing that he will rush back when Wuzhuxiang is halfway there.

    Headed by Yan Yan, all the people up to Qiongfeng rushed towards Xi Quan and the fifth-grade spirit sword.

    Xi Quan secretly nodded.

    Yan Yan has made a lot of progress, her sword energy is restrained and more stable. Others also found a way.

    Seventy-eight out of ten sword lights were broken yesterday.

    However, it is still not enough.