A good entry-level snack, a combination of sweet and salty, sour and sweet, it's gone.

    She pondered, "Elder Zhang just said he was thirsty and needed to use fruit pulp, please wait a moment, I'll let my junior brother go to the back mountain to pick some more."

    Master Su felt that he could save it again.

    Zhang Daoren's beard twitched suddenly, "Well, the old man is actually not thirsty at all now!

    " The old man thinks that I can answer questions for you disciples again today! "

    Su Yu: "..."

    Hang Wan'er: "..."

    Hey, no one appreciates Master Su's exquisite and reasonable food preparation.

    Lonely as snow.

    Su Yu returned to the room, sighed and took a plum fruit in his hand to play. The world of

    cultivating immortals No one can understand her intentions in cooking.

    But Master Su also feels nothing.

    One day, they will all understand.

    She stuffed the engraved plums into the mustard bag, and took a lunch break without any psychological burden.

    Xiao Muge crossed his legs on the ice lake, and made another tactic, connected to the small seal on the top of the peak, and sensed the souls of all the juniors and sisters from afar, and he was relieved to find that there was no problem.

    But just for a moment, he was stunned.

    Beside the small seal on the top of the peak is a tender yellow plum fruit that blooms like a small flower, faintly revealing the shape of the Chinese character for longevity.

    What is this?

    He actually saw a bit of ingenuity in this fruit.

    Longevity character is like a group of flowers, with cross strokes, round and smooth. With this Qinshui plum fruit, it has a bit of beauty.

    Xiao Muge's eyes overflowed with appreciation and surprise.

    magic.

    I don't know who did it, such a leisurely mood really fits with his state of mind that follows the natural way and does not seek to ascend.

    He wanted to meet this man.

    Xiao Muge closed his eyes again.

    He cut off his gaze in line with the principle of "do no evil, see no evil". But just as he closed his eyes, there was a sweet and sour fruity fragrance, which diffused into his sea of ​​consciousness, lingering and lingering.

    In order to avoid the thunder disaster, he crossed his legs in this icy place for many days, all he could see was the vast expanse of white glaciers, except for a spirit turtle, there were no flowers or grass.

    At this moment, the faint fruity fragrance gave him a bright color and vitality in a moment of dullness for many days.

    Xiao Muge's thin lips slightly raised.

    The icicle that was congealing in his hand could not help but gradually become the shape of an ice flower corresponding to the plum fruit.

    Q&A courtyard.

    Hang Wan'er placed six small plates of flat, crispy round cakes on the stone table, "Elder, please use it. This is one of the two starter snacks." On