They were actually in a trance before the Nascent Soul Peak Elder.

    Forgot that the root of martial arts competition lies in the tempering of disciples.

    Zhang Taoist was always watching, with a smile in his eyes, but upon hearing this, he was already solemn.

    Looking at Su Yu again, his expression has changed from eagerness for alchemy to solemnity.

    "Okay, it's a good one to teach people how to fish. If my Nanxun disciples have such a heart, why are they afraid of a difficult road ahead?"

    Daoren Zhang stroked his beard and praised, but two or three white beards fell off in an instant, making the corners of his mouth ache They all smoked.

    Immediately, he looked at the disciples at Zhiqiong Peak, and finally his gaze fell on Su Yu solemnly.

    "Little Nephew Su, I see that there are nearly fifteen or six disciples of your Fengtou Sword Cultivator, and the other disciples are not that high. If you don't mind, how about going to Qiongfeng to answer your questions when I am not on duty? ?”

    Su Yu pondered, then nodded with a smile after a moment.

    A well-equipped back kitchen with specialized skills, not just one master chef.

    The white case and the red case each form a field, and each of the eight major cuisines has its own talents. After finding a master and then taking an apprentice, a few years later, a large number of talented chefs emerge, with specialized skills and improved dishes.

    In her country, she finally has a healthy staffing prototype.

    Master Su was satisfied, "Welcome to the elders to come to Qiongfeng to guide, when can the elders start?"

    Her kitchen has always paid attention to efficiency.

    Zhang Taoist put down his beard-stroking hand, wishing he could experience the beauty of Sishengan Pill again now.

    After all, his lifespan is constantly being lost.

    Swallowing one, it is only less than four years now.

    Zhang Daoren said bluntly, "Why don't we go now?"

    Su Yu's eyes suddenly rolled up, "Please."

    She beckoned and let Hang Wan'er lead the way.

    Everyone at Zhiqiong Peak was stunned, and the eyes flickered only half the time.

    After Master Mu Taoist disappeared, they lost their Nascent Soul.

    The other Fengtou could get guidance from the Nascent Soul, but they didn't.

    Now... again!

    Teaching a small stove is completely different from giving a big class on other peaks.

    You can still hug Buddha's feet temporarily before the next round of third-class ranking.

    Everyone was excited.

    Who would have thought that within a few words, a peak Nascent Soul would be theirs?

    When it landed on Zhiqiong Peak, Su Yu didn't care about trivial matters.

    Wei Zhao immediately arranged for Yu Dong to tidy up a small courtyard for Daoren Zhang to answer questions.

    Zhang Daoren guards the Wenxin Sword Formation, and only one day in every ten days can he leave Wanjian Mountain.