Daoren Zhang gasped, and Zhi Qiongfeng gave him this as a gift in return?

    How did old man Mu teach an apprentice who can't settle accounts? This value is far more than the Melting Blood Pill he gave out.

    "I can't take it."

    Daoren Zhang stabilized his mind, thought for a while, and walked to the small jasper bowl with a complex expression.

    Maybe it was left to him by the old man Mu, and was taken out by those ignorant juniors.

    He couldn't take other people's life-saving elixir.

    Daoren Zhang has cultivated for five hundred years, and his state of mind has long been honed into a sword, which is indestructible.

    Deciding to return it to Qiongfeng, he quickly regained his mind and turned back to the miraculous panacea, wanting to see the rare appearance of the Yannian pill again, but when he looked down, he gasped.

    "This is the third-grade pill?"

    He thought it was made by a thousand-year-old spiritual material, so he didn't dare to take it for himself.

    But now that the sea of ​​consciousness is calm, he immediately noticed that the aura and medicinal power in this bowl are at most a hundred years old.

    After taking a closer look, he was dumbfounded to find that the potholes on the surface of the pill separated the three dark red halos, which he didn't see just now.

    It turned out to be Sanpin.

    Then he would have the nerve to accept it.

    But Zhang Daoren was even more surprised, "How can the third-grade panacea have the effect of increasing lifespan?"

    Which alchemy master made this in his spare time?

    "I want to take a bath and change clothes, and I can only take it on a good day and auspicious day!"

    Daoren Zhang solemnly said immediately.

    But instead, he lowered his head, slapped away the forty-three restrictions and seals on the small jasper bowl with one palm, picked up the elixir directly, and ejected it into the mouth.

    Sorry, I can't wait so long!

    Eat it now!

    Daoren Zhang swallowed it in his mouth, slapped the chess table flying, and sat down to refine it on the spot.

    But as soon as he swallowed it, he was shocked.

    The third disciple said, to poke a hole, inhale carefully, otherwise it will burn your mouth...

    Daoist Zhang was so anxious that he forgot all about it.

    Come on, come on, the old man Yuanying is at the peak, still afraid of a little one burning his mouth?

    Anyway, it is impossible to spit out.

    Otherwise, the potency of the third-grade elixir would be lost, and every penny lost would be his lifespan!

    Zhang Daoren immediately bit it open to speed up the absorption of the medicine.

    However, when he buckled the small pill between his teeth, it felt as if he had bitten into a layer of crisp fascia, and it flicked on his teeth.

    Immediately afterwards, a stream of fried ghee warmly sprayed onto his palate, accompanied by a softness like white cotton, layers of soft, glutinous but plump and unknown things in the elixir, in his mouth Shu Zhan, caressing the lifeless Nascent Soul in his dantian could not help but let out a long breath.