Four red blood porridge.

    In modern cuisine, peanuts, red beans, purple rice, and red dates are used to stew four kinds of ingredients to nourish blood and qi, and mediate heart power.

    According to the scientific theory of modern cooking chemistry, dark-colored small-grained grains are richer in polyphenols and proteins than light-colored grains, which can strengthen the contraction of capillaries and promote hematopoiesis.

    Su Yu immediately waved the spatula, with sharp eyesight and quick hands, and took four spoonfuls of dark-colored spiritual plant grains from the mustard bag.

    Quickly removes poor-quality, stunted particles.

    Soak in spiritual water respectively, and heat the spiritual fire slightly to speed up the process of rising hair.

    Then throw it into the big pot on the tea table.

    Su Yu closed his eyes, and the Five Elements spiritual fire in Dantian was ignited instantly.

    Soon, she lifted the iron pot, and the spiritual water in it boiled, and shallow small nests appeared, like ripples, and the heat was steaming.

    A sweet and fragrant aura immediately scattered to the left and right.

    I don't know who woke up and put a layer of restrictions around Su Yu, which immediately blocked the relaxing smell.

    Only then did the disciples waking up from a dream.

    But when they woke up, they saw that the corners of the mouths of the people around them were more or less strangely intoxicated, and their eyes were full of shock.

    Everyone was shocked, and they couldn't help touching the corners of their mouths.

    This sweet fragrance dissipated half of their exhaustion from watching the competition for half a day, and unknowingly aroused indulging desires in their hearts, as if they were half-drunk.

    However, after waking up—

    "W-how...it's a pot!"

    "Aura...how did it come out of this pot?"

    "Why did she put poinsettia grains in an iron pot and stew over a spirit fire!? "

    One question after another thundered and hammered in their sea of ​​consciousness, making their minds shake.

    However, no one could answer.

    In the end, someone who didn't know sighed, "Could it be that alchemy is made with a pot     ...     ?

    "

    Without taking their eyes off their eyes, they saw the slender woman in a turmeric dress and star-like eyes. With one shovel, she shoveled a glow like blood from the pot into the small white porcelain bowl.

    Slickly, the six round pills drew an arc in the air, which made people see it clearly.

    This small round pill is only the size of pearl rice, it doesn't look unusual at all, it is very common, but it is just as bright red as blood, and there are two thin halos on the pill!

    "!"

    Everyone gasped and took half a step back.

    "Two...two..."

    "I must be dazzled, senior brother and sister, which one of you stabbed me with a sword!"

    "Two pills dizzy... two pills, this is a second-grade pill!"