And at the moment in her hand is an ordinary cast iron cauldron with two ears.

    On the third floor of the Competition Tower, some disciples felt that the dust had settled and left long ago, but there were still a few who stayed to watch the excitement.

    This is silly.

    When facing Misty Peak last time, Su Yu also took out a cauldron and made five pots of shredded silk, but at that time the attention of the disciples watching the match was still on the ring, and they hadn't noticed her abnormality yet.

    But now, the people left behind are all paying attention to the injuries of the two foundations at Qiongfeng.

    All the people present were cultivators with excellent eyesight, so they could clearly see the old kitchen iron cauldron in Su Yusu's slender hands.

    Most of their cultivators are bigu.

    In order to devote all their minds to cultivation and prevent impurities from ordinary food from entering their bodies, they do not eat for a long time.

    But who would have thought that the current temporary peak master of the dignified third-class peak would actually carry a pot with him, which is really not suitable for such a status.

    But after seeing the cauldron, the people at Zhiqiongfeng showed some anticipation and hope.

    "Second Senior Sister, Sixth Senior Brother, I'm counting on you."

    "Senior Sister, if you can cure Sixth Senior Brother, I, Little Sixteen, will do anything from now on!"

    "Second Senior Sister, please save Sixth Senior Brother!"

    The eager voices of the people at Zhiqiong Peak came faintly.

    The closest onlookers had complex expressions.

    The people at Qiongfeng also have some problems.

    What medical practice is related to pot?

    "Could it be that there is really a pill in her pot?"

    "Hey, I was just joking, how is it possible. If the alchemist sees it, she will be finished."

    Using an iron pot to harm the pill will definitely anger the alchemist.

    Poor preservation of the elixirs will cause the power of the medicine to be lost quickly, and the alchemist's hard work will be ruined. Moreover, using pots to fill alchemy is itself a provocative act of contempt for alchemists.

    The onlookers became terrified just thinking about it.

    However, just as they thought that Zhiqiong Peak could not be so stupid, they saw Su Yu stand up from the position of the peak master, and put the two-eared iron pot on the tea table.

    Then, she took out a shiny silver spatula from the mustard bag.

    "??"

    What kind of operation is this?

    Everyone was stunned.

    ...

    replenish qi and blood.

    Su Yu closed his eyes, and twenty or so food supplement recipes quickly flashed through his mind.

    She looked through the mustard seed bags, and at first glance, she fell in love with a few bags of dark-colored, small-grained first-grade and second-grade spiritual plant fruits.