Lu Yizhou hugged Qin, distracted, only heard the first half of the sentence, looking at the person coming.

    I saw Yunwu Peak's chief disciple standing on the ring stage, the number one strength in Wupin Peak, Domineering Saber Xu Meng, who was at the late stage of Jindan, but ordinary Jindan would not dare to fight him alone.

    Because he practiced the Heavy Mountain Saber Jue, when the sword fell, it was like a mountain pressing down on the top. Counting knives down, one mountain is heavier than the other, making people unable to breathe.

    But at this moment, when Lu Yizhou saw him, he didn't feel afraid at all.

    "Senior brother Xu, you said, we won?" Lu Yizhou asked earnestly.

    Xu Meng: "..."

    This brat didn't take him seriously at all.

    "We actually won?" Lu Yizhou was surprised and looked back at Su Yu.

    He is not around, there are only three younger brothers and sisters in the early stage of foundation establishment, how did they do it?

    But the anxious and flustered mood, the moment he saw Su Yu, was instantly warmed up by her turmeric dress.

    With Second Senior Sister here, is there really nothing to be afraid of?

    "It doesn't matter if you wake up, this should be the last battle." Su Yu turned over a page of the monster map, "You have studied for a long time, and you should practice it."

    Lu Yizhou suddenly became solemn, hugged the piano and nodded, "Yes , Second Senior Sister."

    But just as she answered, she was taken aback.

    The last game?

    Didn't it mean that there were more than fifty peaks challenging them?

    How late is he! Could it be the third day of Dabi?

    Now it's all over, all won?

    Lu Yizhou was stunned when he saw Hang Wan'er and Yan Yan again.

    The sixth junior brother and the seventh junior sister have all reached the middle stage of foundation establishment, how long has he been in retreat?

    "Practice with me?" Xu Meng shouted coldly in the arena, "Lu Yizhou, get on here! I heard that your piano sound can rival Jindan for a while, but I want to see if you can really do it!

    " The knife he was carrying slashed down, and a deep ravine suddenly appeared on the ground of the ring, pointing directly at Lu Yizhou!

    The onlookers retreated one after another.     "Xu Meng's golden core sharpened his heavy mountain saber technique in the secret realm at the early stage. He killed hundreds of third-

    grade monsters for a whole month, and now it is even more terrifying in the late stage of golden core."

Jindan, one in the middle stage and one in the late stage. The sword is so powerful that ordinary swordsmen can't resist it."

    But Lu Yizhou quickly looked at Hang Wan'er and the others, and smiled honestly, "Junior brother and sister, come with me."

    When he stepped onto the ring, his sleeves fluttered, supporting the four of them.

    And after they stood still, they saw the other four disciples from Yunwu Peak jump onto the ring.

    In addition to the two sword cultivators, there are also two white-robed sword cultivators, who look like twins and are very conspicuous.