"What's this smell?"

    "Hiss—it smells so good, luckily I was picked up by Zhiqiong Peak in the morning... This time I brought Bigu Dan out haha!

    " There are people eating out, don't let me find out who it is, otherwise——I want to know which restaurant down the mountain brought the appetizers!"

    Everyone had complicated expressions, and they all looked out of the tower with hunger.

    Even those with the lowest cultivation base have already refined Qi, and they have long been unmoved by Cai Xiang.

    But the smell of this fried oil is different from ordinary appetizers. It actually makes their dantians feel empty, and the spicy smell stimulates their blood all over the body to feel hungry.

    A subconsciousness from the sea of ​​consciousness emerges—want to eat it.

    But there were too many disciples pouring in from outside the tower, and it was impossible to locate which guy was carrying the food.

    And after a while, a red silk appeared floating in the clouds, and I saw a group of people at Qiongfeng coming from afar.

    The hunger in the bodies of all the disciples turned into shock.

    "It's them again!"

    "Sure enough, the smell of elbow meat in the morning must also be the smell from their magical artifacts!"

    "How could this be? What kind of eccentricity is this master?

    " Seeing that Zhiqiongfeng has a magic weapon, and the establishment of the foundation can take the golden elixir? If you offend them, you don’t know how to die!"

    "I was wrong, the refiner must not be angry." The

    disciples burst into excitement, They all looked at Zhiqiong Peak curiously.

    Qiongfeng's performance today has already made them dare not take it lightly.

    There is no golden elixir, but there is a sharp weapon to counter the golden elixir!

    Under the golden core, what is it?

    "Does Zhiqiongfeng really want to give up the game?"

    "I really want to see what magic weapon they have."

    Everyone talked a lot, but they quickly moved out of the way.

    The leader, Su Yu, was dressed in a turmeric dress, and calmly stepped down from the fluttering red silk, with her back straight, and her complexion as usual, as she stepped into her peak master's seat.

    Wei Zhao and Hang Wan'er followed closely behind, and the group moved very quickly.

    And after they entered the competition tower, the tantalizing oily aroma became more intense.

    Among the onlookers, the low-level disciples just felt unwell due to the murderous pressure of Tie Gang Peak, but now smelling the coveted fragrance, they actually feel their pores loosen for a while.

    For some reason, it seemed that the annoyance and trembling caused by the murderous aura eased up a lot.

    And before they could think about it, they soon discovered that there were some abnormalities among the disciples of Zhiqiong Peak.

    If you look carefully, there is a little sweat on the foreheads of several foundation establishments.

    As for the more than twenty qi refining disciples, their faces were even more exhausted, and their robes were almost drenched with sweat, and they were all wet, and some of them were still walking in a sloppy manner.