He said, the other challengers in the arena also nodded in grief.

    But the ruling elder flicked Chen Ying off the ring, "Idiot!"

    Chen Ying's complexion changed drastically, and she hurriedly stopped, so she didn't fall off.

    "Being trapped by people, the spirit must not be choked. You should be lucky, today is just a competition in the ring." The

    ruling elder raised his eyelids and arched his hands in his sleeves.

    "If you were in the secret realm, you would have died a long time ago."

    There are countless monsters in the secret realm, once they are unable to move, they will become the target of violent monsters, and even Jindan will die.

    "No more nonsense, I'll throw you to the secret realm right now!" The ruling elder snorted.

    Chen Ying's figure trembled, and she couldn't move at all in the face of Yuanying's coercion.

    The five people at Qiongfeng looked at each other in blank dismay, and finally Yu Dong, who was good at communicating, took a step forward and thanked the ruling elder.

    But as soon as he moved, he was glared at by the ruling elder.

    The Elder Ruling stared, waved his sleeves, a burst of Nascent Soul's aura erupted, and then flicked away the several sticky filaments that Yu Dong had brought out while walking around, and shook his sleeves in disgust to pat the neat Discipline Hall Hong robe.

    "Don't get close to the old man!"

    Yu Dong was taken aback.

    The surrounding audience were also stunned.

    "This golden thing is actually useful for Yuanying?"

    "My God, that is to say, even if Chen Ying's traceless step has been cultivated to Yuanying, it will be restrained by Zhiqiong Peak and show its traces?"

    " So what exactly is this? Chen Ying said it was a magic weapon, but I don't see it."

    "Is there an exchange office? I haven't heard of it in the monk's market."

    Everyone looked at the five people at Qiongfeng asking questions.

    But Yu Dong was as confused as them in his heart.

    He looked down at the golden threads spreading out from the dishes, his mood fluctuated up and down.

    magic weapon.

    This dish turned out to be a magic weapon, not a elixir, nor a dish!

    Just before he entered the ring, he saw a layer of precious light on the disc, but he couldn't believe it at the time.

    But now, under the disgusted eyes of the adjudicating elders, he tentatively reached out to pick up the sweet-smelling golden lumps on the bowls and plates, inspired by his spiritual power, the hundred gold threads spontaneously came from every corner of the ring, Dexterity shrinks back!

    In a blink of an eye, the gold nuggets on the white plate were intact as before, with a faint precious radiance, but it quickly disappeared.

    The spreading sweet smell also gradually receded.

    Obviously, it can be used again.

    Yu Dong:

    It's really a magic weapon!