At Qiongfeng, all staff were full of blood.

    The disciples of Zhenxuan Peak turned pale with shock, and the other disciples of Wupin Jiefeng, who were hoping to pick up chances and challenge to Qiongfeng, were also in an uproar.

    All the onlookers were stunned.

    The entire arena quickly presented a strange scene.

    Zhou Yu broke free, and Zhou Yu was locked up; Zhou Yu broke free again, and was locked up again...there was a repeating cycle.

    The Nanxun Grand Competition has lasted for a hundred years, and such a ridiculous situation has never occurred.

    A dignified golden elixir has no use at all.

    As for the other four foundation builders at Zhenxuan Peak, they thought they would be able to win the three foundation builders at Qiongfeng Peak, but it was only in a dream.

    The spiritual power of the three of Hang Wan'er seems to be inexhaustible and inexhaustible.

    Every time they were exhausted, they patted a flower around their waists, inhaled it, and returned to their peak... After two or three rounds, the four people who had a higher level of cultivation in Zhenxuan Peak couldn't hold on anymore, their sword-holding hands trembled, The breath was heavy, and he was soon lost. He was hit by Yan Yan one after another, and flew out of the ring upside down.

    "Offended!" In the end Zhou Yu was the only one left, and Hang Wan'er used the double hairpins to mercilessly push the wrapped him off the ring.

    She looked down the ring, and wanted to challenge the rest of Qiongfeng, raising her fair face.

    "Who's next?"

    Everyone was stunned.

    At the teahouse where all the members of Qiongfeng were resting, Su Yu also looked away calmly and continued to browse the open map of monsters.

    He actually won.

    Qian Qingqiu's forehead twitched, feeling that he was going to re-examine Zhi Qiongfeng's strength.

    The most important point is -

    "Junior Sister Su, these plum blossom-shaped pills are pills? Are they made by a master alchemist?"

    Qian Qingqiu didn't dare to call the other party an alchemist casually.

    Being able to come up with miraculously effective panacea again and again, is by no means an ordinary alchemist, and is already worthy of the honorary title of a master.

    Su Yu raised his eyebrows, seeing a kind of cane grass that the second-grade unicorn deer likes to eat on the map, it is slightly sweet, so he couldn't help but stop flipping the scroll.

    Looking at Wei Zhao in doubt, "Didn't you mention to Brother Qian that these are self-produced in our Zhiqiongfeng small kitchen?"

    Qian Qingqiu: As

    soon as he got off the ring, Yu Dongzheng happily accepted the praise from Taoist couple Zhu Yingxiu, and he almost staggered upon hearing this.

    What?

    The efficacy of this Chunmei Pill is at least equivalent to five Buling Pills, and the recovery speed is faster. Is this kind of elixir self-produced by Zhiqiong Peak?

    Which piece of land is the small kitchen in the peak? Why has he never heard of it, could it be that the elder brother stayed before he left this time?