onlookers whispered.

    As expected, the situation was not good from the arena to Qiongfeng. The sixteenth and eighteenth qi refining disciples couldn't make a move against Zhenxuanfeng Zhuji.

    It all depends on Yan Yan's one-on-one, and Hang Wan'er and Yu Dong are one-on-one respectively.

    The sword lights on both sides continued, but after a few breaths, beads of sweat rolled down Yan Yan's forehead, Hang Wan'er's face was pale, and they couldn't hold it any longer.

    Seeing that the outcome has been tilted.

    Qian Qingqiu in the audience frowned and looked at Su Yu, "Why don't you ask Junior Brother Lu to come?"

    If there was one more Qin Xiu in the middle stage of foundation establishment, there would be a turning point for Zhenxuan Peak with its long spiritual power at this moment, but now it's a bad luck At least, Jindan Zhouyu is about to escape from imprisonment, how can he win then?

    As a result, as soon as he finished speaking, he heard a bang on the ring, Zhou Yu, the Jindan of Zhenxuan Peak, broke free from the five rays of light on his body in an instant, and a knife flew out of his hand.

    Qian Qingqiu murmured inwardly that it was not good.

    "It's over to Qiongfeng!"

    "The female cultivator can't hold it anymore, her head is covered with sweat, she can't drive the magic weapon this time—"

    The onlookers all sympathized with each other.

    But before she finished speaking, Hang Wan'er turned pale, and quickly slapped a palm-sized white porcelain bone plate from her waist with her left hand!

    Everyone: "??" The

    five people from Zhenxuan Peak: "???"

    A burst of spring plum fragrance immediately wafted over the entire tower arena, overflowing to the surroundings.

    When everyone was stunned, they saw Hang Wan'er's bone plate shake, and a five-petal spring plum blossom that seemed to be dripping with dew shot into her red lips.

    She swallowed it in one gulp.

    "What's that?" someone asked.

    But before anyone answered, Hang Wan'er's pale face turned pink in an instant.

    When the Jindan Baodao was about to fly in front of the five people in Qiongfeng, she shouted loudly.

    "Give it to me—close it again!"

    She made a tactic with her right hand, and Zhou Yu, who had just escaped from the rope of five immortals, was bound in again in an instant!

    Unable to mobilize his spiritual energy, he threw his saber at a distance of three feet in front of Yu Dong, and fell suddenly, losing its power.

    Everyone: "!"

    What kind of lack of spiritual power, sorry, nothing.

    And soon, Yan Yan, who was on the side of the ring, looked tired and stopped solemnly. A pink spring plum blossom also tremblingly flew out from his waist, and was sucked into his mouth.

    For a moment, the aura was revealed.

    Guiyi Sword Formation takes shape instantly!

    Why he can only use the Eighteen Swords Guiyi twice, sorry, that's okay.