Hang Wan'er: "?"

    Su Yu nodded, "It seems that many disciples of the sect have picked up the shed of the spirit python in the secret realm in the past few days. Anyway, it's the second grade, Yan Yan took some back, and I tried it right away..."

    She said with a delicate expression.

    She made a total of three kinds of experiments: boiled, cold, and stir-fried, and got four spiritual ropes, which happened to be used to bind the first-grade monster's hooves that Yan Yan had bought. The hoof fat is thick, soft after stewing, the collagen melts, and it is easy to loose shape, but she was tied with ordinary straw rope at first, but the straw rope was quickly worn off by the tough flesh of this monster.

    In contrast, these four spirit ropes made of python skin are very easy to use. They are tough and durable, and the length is controllable. It is just right for making hooves or binding meat dumplings.

    After using it for the past few days, Master Su is quite satisfied, and specially asked Yan Yan to pay attention, if there is still python skin to buy back, it will be of great use.

    Unexpectedly, this is actually the magic weapon commonly used by Seventh Junior Sister.

    Su Yu is also generous, these cooking are very simple, without a lot of effort.

    "Try to see how it works."

    She took out the blank taking letter from the mustard bag to fill in the jade slip, and handed it to Hang Wan'er.

    Hang Wan'er froze and looked at Wei Zhao in a daze.

    Wei Zhao nodded at her with a smile.

    Hang Wan'er gritted her teeth. If she hadn't been sure that only six male cultivators had been dealt with in the past three months, she would have thought she had left for three years before returning!

    How did Second Senior Sister know how to refine weapons?

    But the female cultivator has always been free and easy, not entangled, try now!

    "Okay. Thank you, Second Senior Sister."

    Even if you can't bind Jindan cultivators, it's good to only have effects on the Foundation Establishment Stage.

    Hang Wan'er immediately had a pretty face with a serious look and anticipation, her right hand held four magical instruments that still exuded a strong fragrance of hooves, and her left hand made a talisman to urge them to use it as a hood for herself!

    It was too late for Su Yu to stop it.

    In an instant, these four thin ropes, which were just used to tie hooves, jumped out of Hang Wan'er's palm, and they were more than ten times thicker and longer!

    This is still a rope, it looks like a giant spirit python!

    It was astonishingly wide, ferocious and fast, and turned into layers of iron-walled cages, which completely engulfed her in an impenetrable manner, sealing her from head to toe completely.

    Hang Wan'er couldn't even reveal a pair of watery eyes, only had time to let out a cry of surprise.

    Wei Zhao was dumbfounded.

    Witch hazel... wall?

    "It's useful! Junior sister's foundation building is low-level, let's see how long it can be sealed!" Wei Zhao clapped his hands in the wheelchair excitedly.

    But as soon as he finished speaking, Hang Wan'er, who was tightly bound and almost unable to breathe, was greeted by the strong fragrance of hooves.