"Here, here... Sixth Junior Brother, Second Senior Sister actually refined a second-grade spirit sword for you!"

    Su Yu, who was about to die, said, "???"

    There is nothing difficult in this world. Cooking a meal won't fix it.

    Su Yu's life principles, so to speak.

    "It turns out to be a self-contained sword aura, cuts grass against the wind, blows hair and sharp blade... This is a treasure that only second-grade spiritual swords have!" Lu Yizhou couldn't move his amazed eyes from this newly made sword.

    As Su Yu listened, his expression changed again and again.

    "You..." Yan Yan only felt that the world was upside down.

    How did she know that what he needs is not Dan, but a sword!

    He looked at the newly grown sword in front of him in disbelief, and could feel that it was like a baby who had just come into the world and had not yet seen blood.

    The body of this sword is white like a willow leaf, with a thick spine and a straight and sharp blood groove in the middle, which makes the entire narrow and bright sword surface look like a mountain, which is very rare in swords. Most of the general refiners carve double grooves to keep the balance of the sword body.

    But Yan Yan looked at this seemingly clumsy single blood groove, not only couldn't question it, but felt that his mind and heart were incomparably compatible with it.

    He had never felt this way. As if this sword was born and raised by nature, it should be his. Before he picked it up, he could feel the slight buzzing of the sword.

    "Sixth Junior Brother, this sword groove looks like the second Senior Sister ordered you to break your bone just now, and you left a mark on the bone when you slashed with a sword in anger!" Lu Yizhou thought delicately, discovered the universe, and said happily, "Before refining, it was integrated into a trace of yours. Sword Qi, this sword probably fits with your mind and spirit, and it can help you understand the sword heart, and the nine swords will become one as soon as possible!"

    Yan Yan took a step back and looked at Su Yu absent-mindedly.

    She had already thought about it?

    But she used to just want to see them down one by one!

    How could you do this for him now?

    This question, compared with the ability to refine a second-grade spirit treasure at the fifth level of Qi Refining, made him even more blank.

    And even though Lu Yizhou had seen Su Yu's strength, he was very pleasantly surprised at the moment, "Second senior sister can actually refine weapons, and she is a second-grade spirit treasure when she makes a move. You have kept it from us. You just said you failed, let us leave."

    " Hey, the second senior sister is still so humble, so is the third-grade spiritual treasure considered a success?"

    Yan Yan: "..."

    If he had a third-grade spiritual sword, he would be able to complete the second level of the eighteen swords in one, his strength leaped, and he could barely The first battle with Jindan.

    This is more powerful than the third level of the Blood Devouring Sword Art.

    He looked strange.

    "Cough."

    Su Yu cleared his throat.

    Rank three, these four juniors are better at drawing cakes than she is.