Yan Yan frowned.

    As he expected, she really can't make alchemy. But she felt ashamed when she met, he had never seen her like this.

    "Sixth Junior Brother, hurry up and thank Second Senior Sister!"

    Yan Yan frowned slightly.

    Lu Yizhou was worried that his disrespect would anger Su Yu, so he hurriedly asked for him, "Senior Sister, how to take this pill?" The

    breeze was blowing by the river, and his face was refreshed.

    But Su Yu felt an unprecedented suffocation.

    She has been in the kitchen for many years, and her skin is as thick as a crystal pot of meat, but at this moment, her face is flushed, she coughs lightly, and looks up at the thirty-degree sky.

    It is the color of sadness.

    How to take it?

    "Swallow it in one gulp, and your stomach will rot."

    Lu Yizhou:

    Yan Yan's brows and feet twitched.

    Su Yu sighed quietly, "It's over, you don't need to try."

    She still needs to review what happened to Feijian's ribs.

    Lu Yizhou was stunned.

    It really failed.

    He couldn't help but smile wryly, seeing his senior sister succeeding in making alchemy every time, he would do whatever he wanted, begging her for such a difficult task.

    "Second Senior Sister, I was the one to be rude. Alchemists fail every day, not to mention that Sixth Junior Brother's sword moves are difficult, so don't take it to heart. You are willing to help us. Sixth Junior Brother and I are already very close." Thank you. Sixth Junior Brother, do you think so?"

    "..."

    Yan Yan turned his head away, "I never said what kind of pill I want to eat!"

    Lu Yizhou nodded, "Second Senior Sister, you have spent half a day in your mind, go to rest first, I will clean these up with my junior brother."

    As he spoke, he took a step forward and bent down to pick up the remaining lotus leaf 'Danza'.

    "Cough, don't move..." Su Yu blushed.

    Numb!

    Cooking accident, public execution!

    When Lu Yizhou heard her shout, he had already stretched out his hand, but when he unfolded the lotus leaf and saw the scalded objects on it clearly, his figure was shaken violently as if struck by a thunderbolt.

    "Junior Brother Liuliu..."

    Su Yu raised his forehead.

    Yan Yan frowned, reluctantly stepped forward to clean up together.

    But just one step forward, he saw on the lotus leaf... a two-foot long sword with a blade like autumn frost, and dragon scales on the hilt.

    It looked as if the iron had been cut like mud, a bit better than the sword on his waist, and it was still steaming!

    Yan Yan was stunned.

    Standing in a daze for a while, his black long hair fluttered with the wind, and when he was half an inch closer to the sword, he slammed, and was cut into two pieces on the spot by a sharp sword aura from the cold light sword!