It's just that he's a cultivator, a mere chick...

    But Su Yu saw that he still didn't let go, and his face was full of helplessness, "You take it, I won't fight with you."

    Yan Yan was taken aback.

    In the past, whatever she wanted, even if it was a grass, she had to get it, otherwise she felt that everyone owed her and bullied her so she couldn't practice.

    Su Yu shook his head, "You can ask your fourth senior brother about the chicken."

    Yan Yan was stunned.

    But soon his face was expressionless, "It seems that the letter that the elder brother left you has taught you a lot."

    As he said, he grabbed the spirit chicken, made a tactic to control the sword, and flew into the air in an instant.

    Looking down at her, he clangs a sentence.

    "Put away your hypocrisy. Others don't know, but I know who you are too!" In an

    instant, he disappeared.

    Su Yu: "..." The

    young man is impulsive.

    "Hey, don't practice that blood-devouring swordsmanship! If you don't listen to me, you should listen to your elder brother!"

    Su Yu hurriedly shouted to the sky.

    After shouting, she turned her head to look at the few spiritual chickens still walking leisurely in the chicken coop, and shook her head.

    Although her temper is not small, but she thinks of the past of the original body, and she also feels that there is a reason for love.

    That's okay too.

    In a kitchen, there are always different types of employees and different voices.

    But one day, the chef can solve all problems. Brainstorming and teamwork turned into sharp blades.

    Su Yu turned around, clapped his hands, and went back to the small kitchen.

    Yan Yan Yujian rushed back to the peak courtyard of the core disciples, feeling his chest jumping sharply and blood flowing backwards all over his body.

    "Don't practice that blood-devouring sword..."

    Qingli shouted from behind.

    He almost shook his body, but his eyes dimmed as he looked at the 108 peaks of the Nanxun School looming in the clouds.

    late.

    It's too late...

    The senior brother is not here, and the third senior brother is seriously injured. He is the only Foundation Establishment Sword Cultivator on the peak, who can withstand the challenges of other peaks.

    He can only become stronger!

    Become stronger in the shortest time!

    Yan Yan flew out for half a moment, but suddenly suffocated.

    Was it her voice just now?

    She still cares about what kind of swordsmanship he practiced?

    He shook his head harshly.

    She wished that they would be injured and disabled one by one, worse than her.

    "Fourth Senior Brother."

    He put away his two swords and called to a piano room in the courtyard of the peak.