Whatever she wanted, they felt sorry for her and respected her, so they gave it to her.

    But she got worse, always asking for things she didn't need, such as the water-breaking sword. She stole the savings from her master in the house to buy it just because it looked good.

    170,000 to 80,000 spirit stones were consumed overnight.

    As a result, she put her water-breaking sword and those skirts engraved with defensive formations that she liked, she put them in the mustard bag and never used them.

    Now I don't even spare the chicken.

    "Do you have any heart? The third brother is seriously injured, you don't care, and you want to snatch his soul chicken?"

    Yan Yan was so annoyed that a bloody smell came out of his throat.

    It turned out that this was rations for the wounded and sick.

    Su Yu was slightly taken aback.

    But earlier, Lu Yizhou had already handed over the 'cooking' of the wounded rations to her.

    "Your third senior brother and fourth senior brother both said that I can take whatever I want."

    Yan Yan's blood was rolling, and he closed his phoenix eyes in pain.

    she's always like this...

    Take their concession and forbearance as a matter of course.

    "I took this spiritual chicken and burned it for your third senior brother."

    Yan Yan smiled bitterly.

    Still lied.

    After working as temporary peak master for a few days, he knew how to make excuses for robbing their things.

    Su Yu wanted to talk, but he saw that the spirit chicken was clucking and twitching nervously after being caught by him, and a few shiny feathers fell off its wings.

    Her eyelids twitched.

    Pinching the chicken too hard can tighten the muscle texture, and struggling with sharp bones can lead to bruising or even broken skin.

    Cooking boiled chicken will affect the crispy white and smooth appearance and soft and elastic taste.

    "Hey, you put it down, I don't want to take it."

    "Don't think that you can continue to bully us as you please if the senior brother entrusts you with the position of peak master. They are willing to bow their heads to you. No more!"

    "If you want Third Brother and the others to be angry with you, first ask about the sword in my hand—"

    Yan Yan gritted his teeth.

    Just thinking about the hardships of the third senior brother's bedridden, their tolerance for her over the years, and their disappointment with her again and again, the anger that cannot be suppressed in his heart.

    However, a helpless and beautiful voice brushed past his ears.

    "I don't want it anymore."

    "You still want to quibble..."

    He froze in the middle of speaking.

    no more?

    Looking up, he saw her anxious expression, looking nervously at his left hand holding the spirit chicken.

    Because of the haste, the sharp chicken beak was pecking at his tiger's mouth.