Master Su always wins in the details.

    This is art.

    Su Yu squinted comfortably.

    But in an instant, when she had just carefully removed the chicken bones one by one and threw them into the cauldron lit by the spiritual fire, she felt the five-element iron pot in her dantian was boiling hot.

    Faintly, there was a long and long clear sound in her ears, lingering in the clouds and mist, she seemed to see a bird with full wings and radiant body, singing and spreading its wings...

    Her face changed, and she hurriedly looked at the soup pot on the stove.

    Although it has been prepared for a long time, is it possible that this time it is Xiuxian's version of chicken essence?

    ...

    Nanxun faction.

    Baoqin Peak.

    At this moment, the ancient sound was clanging, and the bell rang three times. More than a dozen disciples holding the qin descended on their magic weapons and entered the Yin Pavilion.

    Baoqin Peak ranks second, and shoulders the responsibility of teaching Taoism and karma in the sect and cultivating disciples. Nascent Soul stage monks on the peak must hold a class every year to teach their disciples.

    For example, the piano class created by Li Ruchang, the master uncle of Baoqin Peak, is held for seven consecutive days every ten days, and can be listened to by second- and third-class music disciples.

    Lu Yizhou hurried, and finally caught up at the end.

    "Hey Junior Brother Lu, don't you need to take care of your senior brother today?"

    "Yesterday Uncle Li said to give you a three-day vacation. Why did you come again? You don't want to go back after hearing half of it?"

    Lu Yizhou was about to answer, but saw the sympathetic expressions of his classmates and disciples.

    "Hey, do

    n't talk about it. If Junior Brother Lu doesn't come, then listening to Uncle Li's class will be like listening to heavenly scriptures?" I'm afraid the talent of the younger brother can't even step into the piano room, and he's not suitable for music repair."

    Lu Yizhou struggled for a moment on his delicate face, but he didn't make a sound, and walked silently to the last row of futons in the quiet room, sat down, and put the piano on the to the knee.

    A tall, white-faced disciple in a green robe walked up to him with his chin raised.

    "Junior Brother Lu, Master Uncle Li taught the Hundred Birds to the Phoenix yesterday." Before

    he finished speaking, he couldn't help but turned his head and let out a sneer.

    "It took you three months to barely master the second form of this set of Xuan-level piano formulas. Now the third form, Hundred Birds Facing the Phoenix, is too difficult for you, and you may not even be able to comprehend one tenth of it. Let me tell you, you might as well go back and take care of your senior brother today, and come back in the next class."

    "That's right, I don't think Junior Brother Lu is suitable for these attacking zither tricks, so switch to learning those zither tricks that help people recover from injuries as soon as possible, hahaha Haha!"

    Lu Yizhou looked ugly.

    He is not talented, but in the middle stage of foundation establishment, he ranked low in the piano class.