Although she is ranked second in Zhiqiong Peak, she only has the fifth level of Qi Refining, which is worse than her juniors, so she has always been mean and indifferent to them. She avoids them when she is in a good mood and hides in her room. Abuse, bad reviews.

    [Junior Sister, according to the Nanxun family rules, if the peak master is absent, he must be replaced in order of seniority. So when I went down the mountain for my brother, the temporary peak master position can only be handed over to you who is second in the ranking. You don't have a good relationship with everyone on weekdays, but you need to get along every day after practicing for a hundred years. Going down the mountain for your brother this time is just an opportunity for you to change the status quo. 】

    The handsome brother's letter is really euphemistic.

    Is this more than a bad relationship?

    Su Yu rubbed his nose and walked towards the only skinny boy left.

    The yellow wooden guqin in front of him is obviously her fourth junior brother who had a heart demon, and later went mad and became disabled.

    Su Yu took a look and sighed secretly.

    This guqin was a little thicker than his shoulders, and the pair of big phoenix eyes on his face made him look even thinner.

    Look at how thin the children are. Practicing kung fu, can you avoid demons if you don’t eat?

    Great men have said that eating is the most important thing in the world.

    "Have you eaten too early?"

    Lu Yizhou was at a loss.

    The senior brother left for three days, and the second senior sister stayed behind closed doors. She usually doesn't care about things on the peak, but she gets upset when she sees them.

    Now that she is forced to take over the position of the peak master, she must be unhappy, and she needs to find someone to vent again.

    As a result, before he finished flustering, he heard a gentle tone that seemed to be blowing in the breeze in March in Yangchun, the voice was clear and light.

    Lu Yizhou looked up in astonishment, and saw Su Yu with a bright smile on his face, and his dark eyes were extremely agile, not at all gloomy and cold as usual.

    "I, I've used Bigu Pill."

    Su Yu nodded, and was about to study the pill used to satisfy hunger in the world of cultivating immortals, but was stopped by Lu Yizhou entangled.

    "Second Senior Sister, I have a piano class today, so I can't miss it. Can you take care of Third Senior Brother for me, and heat up the porridge in the kitchen for him at noon? Now that his golden core is broken, he can't feed the grain, so he must use some porridge..."

    As soon as Lu Yizhou said it, he regretted it.

    He should ask the other juniors, how could the second senior sister be willing to do such trivial things?

    But before he finished speaking, he heard Su Yu gasp.

    "What? Who are you saying that the golden core is broken?"

    Lu Yizhou immediately patted his forehead annoyed, "Senior Sister hasn't been out for a few days, and I don't know yet. The third senior brother was in the secret realm the day before yesterday and felt that he was about to break the mirror, so he condensed the golden core. , Who would have thought that the old wounds on the meridians would recur in the middle of the journey, and there would be cracks in the golden core just after becoming a golden core, and he vomited blood and fell into a coma, and he just woke up this morning."