Sure enough, there was a letter.

    The original body has received it for three days.

    no?

    In the novel, the heroine Bai Yueguang brought her juniors and sisters to prosper, but the female supporting role Su Yu caused the juniors to disappear, become disabled...

    I must not be this female supporting role Su Yu!

    She was busy opening the letter.

    I saw lines of black dragons wandering on the top, penetrating the ink on the back of the paper.

    [There are several extremely critical matters at Zhiqiong Peak, and the junior sister needs to be vigilant at all times. Once it happens, the consequences will be unimaginable. 】

    【Third Junior Brother's meridians were damaged five years ago, so he can't condense the golden elixir this year, otherwise he may not be able to practice in this life. ]

    [The fourth junior brother specializes in piano music, but his demons are hard to cure. Once he relapses, he will become possessed and lose all his mind. ]

    [Fifth Junior Brother wants to marry a merchant in Nancheng...]

    [Sixth Junior Brother's sword heart is impure...]

    [Seventh Junior Sister practices seven emotions and six desires skills...]

    [...]

    In the novel, the third junior brother of Su Yu in the control group seemed to be condensed and shattered, the fourth junior brother went mad, the fifth junior brother was deceived, the sixth junior brother’s sword heart was completely polluted, and he became a mummy after practicing the blood-devouring sword. Love and hatred were captured...

    Su Yu: Picking your feet JPG. It

    's over.

    Su Yu's legs and feet were numb while sitting on the bed, and he sorted out the memory of the original body and the main points of the letter.

    She quickly got out of bed.

    There is nothing in this world that Master Su can't solve by cooking a meal.

    Not in the past twenty-five years.

    Never again!

    Su Yu folded the letter, put it in the mustard bag on Yuan's belt, and walked to the door of the room.

    He slammed the door open.

    Managing a peak is like managing a kitchen.

    As long as he finds a suitable assistant and let everyone perform their duties, Master Su can retire and continue to enjoy the rest of his life.

    "Ah, she came out."

    "Ouch, Fourth Senior Brother, I'm leaving first!"

    "I'm going to Jianlin."

    "Hiss, I want to sit in on the formation class..."

    Su Yu just stepped out when he saw the courtyard outside After a while of flying around, several blue-robed disciples quickly turned around and disappeared from her face as if fleeing.

    In a blink of an eye, there was only a thin young man holding the piano left.

    Master Su's steps froze.

    The original body was the comparison group of the heroine, as if her luck was borrowed by the other party, from the original wind spirit root cultivation genius, it mutated into a waste five spirit root.