4. 석경이의 좋은 날이

Start from the beginning

***

"Ah sorry,this seat is now taken."

Minhyuk said with a typical bullying tone and was followed by his and other students' evil laughter.

Seok-kyung was sitting idly by her surroundings when the bullying started to get warmer and warmer. She turned to Seokhoon who sat quietly while reading a book on his hand. Seok-kyung's eyes moved back and forth from the other students who gathered at the centre of class to her twin. She was doing something with her nails in an agitated manner. She couldn't stay calm knowing in the past Seokhoon would voluntarily offer the seat next to him to that girl.

Seokhoon, from the outskirts of his sight, saw Seok-kyung's agitated gesture. He looked up from the page he was occupied on and spoke.

"Is there any problem?"

"Eo? What do you mean?"
Seok-kyung was somewhat startled by his sudden question that she answered a bit stuttered.

He just nodded after scrutinising her expression a beat longer.

"Sorry this one too is taken!"

Just then, another loud voice of those people who were harassing Rona was heard, taking Seokhoon's attention and interest. Seok-kyung suddenly felt the urging to distract him at any cost.

"Oppa!"
She almost yelled with her high pitch desperate voice she did not expect to be that high. Seok-kyung held her breath for a moment at her anticipation of the effect of her yell. For god sake she wished other students did not hear her but that was probably impossible.

"Eo? W..why?"

Seok-kyung glanced quickly at the rest of the class to check. Her body grew cold when seeing many pairs of eyes had turned the attention to her.

Shit!

"Aakkh my stomach...it hurts."
She growled as chronically as she could. Seok-kyung wrapped her hand around her stomach and crouched her body in pain which invited a sharp reaction from Seokhoon. That boy rushed to her side like a lightning bolt and kneeled in front of her with tumultuous worries on his usually flat face.

"What happened Seok-kyung ah? Where does it hurt?"
Seokhoon tried to hold her hand.

Seok-kyung did not really answer him. She just kept growling in pain and mumbling how she was in a sharp pain. So, without saying anything any further, Seokhoon stood up and lifted her up in his arms before rushing her to the health emergency room.

Seok-kyung let out a shock low scream when he lifted her to his embrace before heading out. She couldn't help but cursed herself as stupid because now she got even greater attention. From the corner of her eyes, she saw Eunbyeol's jealous gaze, Jenni's fascinated gaze, and Rona's...she wasn't sure, but that girl seemed looking at Seok-kyung with hatred in her wide eyes. Seok-kyung had no more opportunity to scrutinise it because she ducked off when they got into intense eye contact. Seok-kyung hid her face on Seokhoon's chest to avoid Rona's horrifying hatred gaze. She had never seen Rona like that. Seok-kyung herself wondered why she felt this way. For god sake, she was Joo Seok-kyung who used to be so arrogant and had nothing to fear, well other than being separated from Seokhoon which was her only fear now and then.

Seokhoon put her down when they got into the health care room. There was no doctor or nurse who should have worked here because it was still too early. Seok-kyung heard some words from Seokhoon that expressed how he was frustrated when seeing no medical staff.

"Oppa, it's alright I'm fine now."
Seok-kyung sat up and reached to his wrist, holding him from rushing to find those staff to check on her fake pain.

Seokhoon frowned and looked at her.
"How can you be just be fine? You looked so in pain just a few seconds ago!"
He suppressed his tone of voice but the worry and panic still successfully creeped out.

"It's okay. I'm not really in pain."
She confessed to calm him down.

However, her confession only made his frown to go deeper. Then, he sighed heavily and sat down on the stool beside the bed where he laid her before.

Seokhoon licked his dry lip before looking up again.
"Don't ever play like this again. It's not fun Joo Seok-kyung."

"You..I really thought you were in pain."
Seokhoon said. His brows furrowed. When running to this room, his thought had went so far to all possibilities of what caused her pain. He was so worried that Seok-kyung might have to undergo some medical operation.

Seok-kyung winched at his sharp gaze and scary tone of warning. She crumpled the hem of her skirt and bit her lip.
"Mianhae Oppa. I..I was just panicking when accidentally I drew the attention of other students. "
She averted his eyes. Seok-kyung didn't know he would react this severely,

Seokhoon sighed again. He reached out her hands, stopping it from crumbling the hem of her skirt.
"You are so silly. What do you expect when you yell in a high pitched voice in class?"
He scoffed, followed by a small laugh at her silly action.

Seok-kyung's face grew redder when he talked about her weird accident. She glared at him and sulked.
"Stop it. I know it is so silly."

"But why did you suddenly call me then? You sounded so panicked. It startled me."
Seokhoon put his head on his palm to look up at Seok-kyung. He looked more relaxed now which Seok-kyung was glad for, but somehow she felt from his expression that Seokhoon wanted to talk about her embarrassing action just to tease her.

Ughh he wouldn't stop, would he?

***
Hi! How was it?
Hope you enjoy this chapter :)

And sorry for word misused or grammar mistake :)