Untitled Part 10

GUESS WHO BACK B1TCHES!!!! ME!!!!! 

Yeah, sorry about the VERY long wait, but yall want drana, right? SO LISTEN UP!!!

So the teacher changed my seat for the 2837377th time. But I don't mind it cuz I don't technically hate the people I sit with, stil annoying. I constantly bully and tease the boy next to me, like I was Kocho and Giyuu was some bratty ass kid (Giyuu is amazing and I stand by that) i do simple things like draw a small smilie face on their book and tapping on their tablet. He hated it and would try to annoy me but failed. We will call yyyyoooouuu..... LUCAS!!! Now! I sit next yo ANOTHER boy who we will call Omar, he is very awkward but unbelievable sweet, he tries in his studies and stuff, ya know. Now we have my friend that we will call Laila, she is an angel, so sweet and a total weeb plus BL fan. She is very smart. Now the last one is some annoying bratty ass bitch that I hate to the fvcking gut this guy probably doesn't even know 4+2 and all the teachers hate him to the BONE and I understand why, HE IS ANNOYING!!!! 

Lucas and Laila and I all had to be "teachers" and let me tell you it was pelure chaos plus, they bullied me into explaining even though I fought back saying Idk how and guess what? THEY KNEW HOE TO EXPLAIN BETTER THAN ME!!!! 

Anyway, we had some Arabic progress test and we had writing, these non-arabic bitches had to write 5 words minimum. And me and my friends had to write 3 paragraphs each AT LEAST 40 words. So i was screaming after I found out and the PE teacher was in the room, but I hate that teacher so barely bothered about his existence, he then yelled at me cuz I screamed and I simply rolled my eyes at his stupidity. HERE COMES THE DRAMA!!! So while we were in PE, I was doing warm up with my group and of course, my sports bra was not holding my chest and it was the most embarrassing thing ever because I have bugger cherries than all the girls in my class which I don't think is good (?) ANYWAY, so randomly, while we were doing warm up, "as a joke" THIS BITCH NAMED ZYVA CAME OVER AND TRIED TO KICK ME IN THE FACE FOR NO REASON!!! LIKE WTF!!? So the first thing that came in to mind was josl her hands and try to make her stop kicking so I can live to ask for help. Then the teacher came and YELLED AT ME!!!! I tild him what happened and he dared say I should have called for him, I really should have said: "So if someone were to try and stab you, you would stay there and let them hit you as you call your mom?" BECAUSE THAT EXPLAINED THE WHOLE THING!!!! 

Anyway, my friend is always calling me a pussy because I don't wanna do anything bad, well I actually do but I am kinda scared, my friend on the other hand has gone ALL out, she has threw chairs, hit people and hot into fights, I get excited over throwing a pen at someone. So tell me if I am pussy or not and how I can stop being a pussy. 

Anyway, the reason I don't do such bold things is because I like yo cause chaos but not get yelled at it for it. Like putting a neeld on the chair, how will she know who did it? I bet you we don't even have cameras i out classroom.

BUT HEY!!! AT AST WE HAVE A FIELD TRIP SOON!!! 

also, am I just the only one who gets second hand embarrassment over the smallest things? Like, you can say 1 sentence and it would fly in my mind for like an hour. 

Also, I have a lot of unfishied work but don't wanna do it. 

Also, I got in trouble because I left the area I was supposed to wait at while I waited for my mom, the teacher yelled at me and took my class number and name, the teacher will yell tomorrow but I can just say j asked a teacher who nodded so I ran away. 

. Anyway, I am very tired, just wanted to tell yall I am alive and my birthday pasted long back, thank you for reading! Bye! (short outro will edit later but I am very tired)