24/11/2022

*Walks in the room and slams door* So... Today was pure chaos.. 

Okay, I am so very sorry for not posting in a long while! But I am back with another horrible story! 

I got bullied. Wait, listen to the story, you might find it interesting. 

So basically, there is this boy in my class that has been bullying me for awhile now, pulling my hair, hitting me, saying mean thing, etc.. So one day, it was the end of the day at school and there was no teacher in the class is it was like being in a zoo with insane animals! Me and this boy, we will call him Jack. Jack was being a total jerk. He was the one bullying me! Anyway, he was practically wrestling with me because I was trying to beat him up and he was trying to kill me, he had also pulled my hair and kicked my leg so I lost balance and fell on my butt! Anywho, me and my friends went to tell the teacher about this, she told him to say sorry and didn't do anything else... WHAT THE FVCK!!!? ACTUALLY MAN!!!?

And his bullying didn't stop, yet I didn't do anything about it till today when he went WAAAYYY to far. He basically took an ugly picture of me WITHOUT my permission and kept running out if the class so I couldn't get to him because like the amazing person I am, j was too lazy and didn't give a damn. He then finally gave me the tablet and I was deleting the photo and this bitch dared to take of his shoe and throw it at me as well as smush it in my face... I AM READY TO BEAT THAT SHIT OUTTA HIM!!!! Anyway, after break was Science and for an unknown reason my science teacher wasn't coming but my assistant Maths teacher did. I remember that yesterday or before that, a boy barely pushed a girl and they made a big deal out of it. So I was going to tell her but was too scared and so I asked my friend to do it for me and she was so very sweet and said yes and went and told the teacher. The teacher said this was the 2ND COMPLAINT and she asked me if it was true. I obviously said yes and she asked for anything else and I told her he kicked me and pulled my hair. 

I waited all day and not ONCE did a techer come in and tell at him or anything. And BTW, in the science lesson, he threw a paper at my head and laughed at it. The paper fell on the floor and I didn't bother with it. 

After class he came to my seat and picked up the paper and smushed it against my head and asked what I told the teacher, I told him that I told the teacher on how you threw a shoe at me and he left. 

Then came history and geography. I was wah to lazy and tired to do the wok that was given, so I was doing it but I was doing it veryg slowly and got side tracked easily. Then, the teacher began to come up and joke around like always and said how she would call a couple kids parents, many students were laughing and I laughed amongst them. Then the teacher switched her attention to me and said how she will call me parents, 

(Side story: Basically, I need to sit in the basketball court outside and wait for my mom to come with her car and pick me up. We are supposed to sit in a specific place, but when you i go to the next grade, they couldn't care less. Anyway, I hate sitting there because it's super boring and so I usually go and sit somewhere else where I have 2 of my closets friends. Since I am not supposed to sit there, the teachers often scold me and send a complaint to my form tutor which is really annoying because she scolds us all the time for it. That is why she said she would call my mom because I won't listen and sit where I am supposed to) 

So I smiled and told her okay like the bit before me said. And then this is how the rest of convo went like because my small brain can't remember it word or word:

Me: Go ahead, my mom will yell at you- (didn't finish to tell her why) 

Teacher: YOUR mother will yell at ME because you are disobeying me and doing what you want!? 

Rosa's DiaryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara