22/10/2022

Today was pretty boring honestly.... Nothing really special happened. We went out to a restaurant at like what? 9PM? Anyway, I got a really vool drink which I finshed in a couple of seconds because I was bored and also tried making fire with the chopsticks.... It didn't work to my disappointment. 

Tomorrow was my mom's-Well, is my mom's birthday. And j still don't have a birthday present! Best daughter of the year right here! Anyway, if you have an idea what I can get her before tomorrow, please do say. 

Also, I remember a boy texting me he liked me.... Did I mention that in the last chapter? I don't remember and I am to lazy yo find out! Anyway, he texted me saying he liked me. I was so shocked, i saw it avouplw houtlrs later as I was dragged to go outside with me parents, though it was a holiday!  I apologized for seeing it late, (As I usually do because I am never on time.... For anything!) i asked if he was joking or not and he still hasn't responded, this happened a few days ago. I will ask him after holidays, if he says he was serious, he will be the 3rd to have had a crush on me. If it was prank, I am going to need to investigate more.... Don't know how that shall turn out! 

I also got into a petty and stupid argument with one of my closet friends, the one that hurt her arm real bad, (go see the conversation in my pf and you will understand) and my nice friend was trying to calm us down. She ended up leaving the chat, both of them, and she hasn't responded to my texts... *Sigh* meaning i need apologize personally when I see her Foe my stupidity! I hate doing that! Apologizing foe a small mistake like bumping into someone, I can manage. But apologizing foe my own stupidity it another thing which I do not like to do, I don't do very often. Tho I am very stupid, sometimes I am a little too stupid.... Great! Friend of the year people! I can shoulder you when you cry, make you laugh everytime we talk, let you lay on my lap if you are tired,wishing you happy birthday the moment you come online. I can do all those things, but sometime my stupid attitude and habits weigh that all down. STUPID MOOD SWINGS!!!! 

Anyway, i am a little tired, I know I should go to bed, but I never actually do.... It's another one of my unhealthy habits, going to sleep late yet waking up early. Another one is realizing I have body fat so I stop eating my school lunch for awhile and cut my meal from 2-3 to 1. That one is always temporary tho. Tho locking myself up in my room all day and not want to communicate with anyone is not temporary. It will stay for a LONG time. I can befriend people quick is very good with friendships, tho at times, I get a little carried away. Such as going on rambling about some random topic, or not want to be bothered. Those are usually my mood swings as this always happens. I have learned to deal with annoying stuff such as mean teachers and annoying classmates, but everyone has their limits. Wait.... What that even get in to this conversation? *sigh* sometimes I wonder if I have ADHD. I am very laid back and I get distracted easily, not mentioning how I emotional I get and feel like a piece of trash and can get anxious easily, also my studdering (is that how you spell it?) and being so friendly yet rude, I also have bad memory, don't think that matters tho. My brother once said that I might have it, I didn't know what it was at that time, so I didn't think to much of it. 

Anyway, if yall know how the FVCK I can change my personal account to a business account on pinterest, please tell me. Also, I have been asking my self the sma e question everyday. Should I cosplay Shinbou or Giyuu for Halloween? Halloween is a fun time as all get together in silly costumes and have fun,thogh I don't know who to be....... Making choices is not my thing, it is actually the quite opposite not going yo lie. 

I don't know what this came in for but..... But something about writing is so gu. How I can go on rambling and no one will judge me, how I can get people together and go into another world, escaping the universe for awhile. Writing brings me joy and getting to talk with others and make them smile is also something I love to do. Wroting has its own traits in my book, as it makes me.... Me. I used to hate English when I was younger, tho I never hated stories.... I always got excited Foe when if came to story writing,tho I knew nothing about spelling and Grammar, I never really cares and I just went about my day writing. I never let the chs in me die as it is the only thing that keeps me happy. Knowing I am still me, how I still have the same dreams of silly characters. I made an imaginary world when I was younger, it was always so very stupid, yet it calmed me down... Always.... It's the reason I haven't given up on life yet. I usually try and spend most of my time in that world as everything goes how I want it and I can do what I please. And if I don't like it, I can always change it with ease. I think I made this world when I was around 5 or 6. If was always based if a song or a silly story from online. I could never actually have started to make that world if not without a little push and help. It started with gacha, then dolls, then anime characters. The world has changed alot, but I am proud for what it has come to now as I love it alot. It is probably my favorite thing in the whole universe so far that does not relate with religion or as such..... 

Well, thank you for reading this garbage, I hope you enjoyed (tho you probably didn't) and I wish you a great day

ight! Bye my Lovelys!

 <3

AAAAND my wattpad is glitching! I Ned's to go fix that.... Bye for real now!