31/10/2022 (pt2)

Hi people! So this like part 2 of the day because in the last chapter I didn't get enough time and anyway the day had just began! 

Anyway, today to school they were almost 2 fights. So we were coming back after something, and the girl who sits next to me, we will call her Sam. Was going to her seat when one if my friends we will call Alice came and pulled her hair before running away. Sam go pissed off at this action snd went to get revenge and they almost broke out into a fight. One boy was even cheering. The other 2 boys next to me also almost broke out in to a fight, tho it already was because there was punching and pushing. But I don't know why they broow out into a fight. 

I had recently found out that a boy in my class that seems totally gay, a Heil had a crush on him. My friend told me that one girl loved so much that she kissed a paper and made him put his lips on it to or something like that! Insane! Right!?

And in ICT today, I was emailing my friend on the school computers and it was so funny because I kept roasting her and it got a little too personal. But it's fine. We are used to it. And in break, Another friend came up to me and said hi as they left a cookie on my desk then quickly left. That friend was known for sharing her food very often, usually to me or the girl next to her. The cookie was just a biskite full of chocolate and nuts. It was very good!

And in PE, it was so funny, the teacher wanted us to do warm up, but no one in our group was doing it. We were all just messing around and laughing out buts off. Talking about random sh!t, it was a strange to some people, but for us, that is just the normal. Buts the only problem is that it was very hot, like VERY hot, we have our PE lessons at like 9AM and the sun be so bright and it be trying to kill us. Tho later on in the day, it's warm.

I still have work to do and finish. Tho do I care? No! Is it like 10PM? Probably. I need to make a poster for French and I need to finish my English work as well as my soical studies. So am I quite busy? Yes! Wil I stop wasting time and start on my work? No! 

After school today, when I got home, I stayed up and did some quick random sh!t before falling asleep and only woke up i time for lunch. What!? School is tiring! 

I didn't do anything for today, even tho it's Halloween. BTW, Happy Halloween. I don't know how I forgot to say that! My friends probably did way more fun things then me and my lazy a$$. 

I am thinking if getting a Giyu Cosplay, but I still need to order it. I even want to learn an instrument, but I am scared that if I get it, I will get bored quickly or give up and never play it again. It happens very often. I will try something, then I will quickly get bored or give up and leave the whole thing aside. It's why I don't have many skills like others do. But I wonder why I never left story writing and poems. I guess something about them is very interesting ro me. Or I find it more fun to do. 

I managed to finsihs the Demon Slayer Manga just in time and give it back. I don't know how I finshed it as fast as I did, but I did anyway. 

Also, I have some horrible jokes for, if you want to feel better after a bad I guess. They are not very good tho..... Do I care? No! Now let me begin! 

What do you call a short monster with snakes for hair? 

Redusa

What kind of flowers did Dr. Frankenstein give his monster? 

Two-lips

What is the worst gift for the headless horseman? 

A Hat. 

Did you laugh? If you didn't, okay, good 4 you! These aren't even my jokes, I just stole them from a book I have laying around. So don't kill me pls!