Chapter 1: Dagwood White in Remnant.

(Before we Start, here are the CoD WW2 VAs)

Daniels - Brett Zimmerman

Zussman - Jonathan Tucker

Pierson - Josh Duhamel

Turner - Jeffrey Pierce

Stiles - Kevin Coubal

Aiello - Jeff Schine

(And here's the RWBY Voice Actors)

Ruby - Lindsay Jones

Weiss - Kara Eberle

Blake - Arryn Zech

Yang - Barbara Dunkelman

Jaune - Miles Luna

Nora - Samantha Ireland

Pyrrha - Jen Brown

Ren - Neath Oum

(Let's start!)

The Scene opens up in what looks to be the Rhine, and a convoy of WW2 Era GMC Trucks and M4 Shermans are going to the bridge, until the sherman explodes and some soldiers die.

Soldier: GO GO GO!

Soldier #2: OPEN FIRE!

One of the soldiers advances and has an M1A1 Thompson and an M1903 Sniper Rifle on his Back, and is wielding an M1911, this Soldier is Ronald "Red" Daniels.

Daniels: Aiello! I need cover! I'm getting on the Halftrack!

Aiello: Got it! Get on that MG!

Daniels opens fire with the MG42 and he mows down the Krauts on the sandbags, and then a US Flame Trooper kicks down some double doors and fires his flamethrower, Daniels switches to his SMG and kills some krauts inside and makes the last ones on top Surrender. Then an Engineer, Corporal Marcus Howard defuses some TNT on the bridge, until the Germans blow it too early, but the bridge is still standing, but when a German wielding a Panzerschreck fires at the soldiers and Daniels is thrown by the shockwave and he falls off.

Pierson: [__]! DANIELS!

Aiello: NO!

Stiles: DAMN KRAUTS!

Pierson lets out 50 rounds from his M1928A1 and kills some Germans, and after clearing out two more towers, Pierson clears the trenches and shoots down the Stukas with the Flak Gun, since Daniels fell off the bridge, and after they get to the tunnel, a rocket makes Aiello's ears ring, and he kills 4 SS Soldiers with his M1911, and Everyone stands down after they Surrender.

Meanwhile in another world, a Thunderbolt strikes the ground and two girls see the Thunderbolt.

Ruby: That's weird, when It rains, thunder can appear, but it's clear weather.

Weiss: Unusual, but we should get Yang and Blake, we need to investigate that.

Daniels Wakes up and he grabs his Thompson, and M1903 Sniper Rifle. But oddly, his M1911 is replaced by Turner's Enfield No. 2 Revolver. He explores the forest to Find Zussman, who is armed with an M1897 Trench Gun and an M1 Garand Battle Rifle. They see an aircraft of some sort and then Team RWBY is shown. And they get off, and when Team RWBY came across two Trees, the Two soldiers are seen.

Daniels' POV

Zussman and I were hiding by two trees and we show ourselves.
I grab my Submachine Gun and he grabs his Trench Gun, then we say this.

Daniels: DOWN! DROP THE WEAPONS AND GET DOWN!

Ruby POV

I see two men in green clothing and they were not friendly, I grab my Scythe, as Yang readies her gauntlets, Weiss loads her Rapier.
And Blake readies her sword, they were both armed with Weapons forged from wood and steel, the first one had some Shotgun of some sorts, while the other had what looks to be a Rifle or an SMG, they instantly put their fingers on the triggers of their weapons, but we stand down, and they do as well, after realising we were only teens.

Ruby: Who are you two?

Daniels: Corporal Ronald Daniels, 1st Infantry Division, 16th Infantry Regiment, just call me Red or by my last name.

Zussman: Private Robert Zussman, 1st Infantry, 16 Infantry Reg', we're from the Military.

Ruby: You're from the Military, but where are you from? Are you both from Atlas?

Daniels and Zussman shake their heads as no.

Weiss: Vacuo?

Zussman: Nope.

Blake: Mistral?

Daniels: No.

Yang: Vale?

Daniels and Zussman: *In unison* No ma'am.

Ruby: Then Where are you both from?

Daniels: We're from the United States, We're from the US Army.

They all hear a noise and they know that there is Grimm. Just then, an Ursa appears, Team RWBY readies themselves and as they try to land a blow, this is heard.

They see smoke coming out of the Thompson's Barrel and they found out that Daniels gunned it down.

Ruby: The Gun killed it instantly, and it is fed with dust?

Daniels: No, it's fed with .45 ACP, Pistol rounds. And how are we gonna get out of this forest?

Ruby: We're gonna take the Bullhead.

After that, they jump in, and Daniels asks on what was the Red Haired Girl's name was.

Daniels: What's your name?

Ruby: Oh, I'm Ruby, this is Weiss, Blake, and my Sister Yang.