Aang (to the Pirate Captain): Where did you get a waterbending scroll?

Pirate Captain: Let's just say I got it up north at a most reasonable price. Free!

Sokka: Waaait a minute...sea-loving traders...with suspiciously acquired merchandise...and pet reptile birds...You guys are pirates!

Pirate Barker (putting his arm around Sokka's shoulders and smiling): We prefer to think of ourselves as high risk traders.

___: really sokka now you notice.

Katara: So, how much for the, uh, "traded" scroll?

Pirate Captain: I've already got a buyer, a nobleman in the Earth Kingdom. Unless, of course, you kids have 200 gold pieces on ya right now?

Aang: I know how to deal with these guys, Katara, pirates love to haggle. (She gives him the 2 copper pieces). Watch and learn. Aang walks over the Pirate Captain.) What say to the price of... one copper piece!

(Aang holds the copper piece up to the Captain, a wide grin on his face.)

Pirate Captain: Hahaha! The price is 200 gold pieces. I don't haggle on items this rare.

Aang: Okay - two copper pieces!
Pirate Captain: It's not as amusing the second time, boy.

Katara: Aang, can we get out of here, I feel like we're getting weird looks.

Aang (to the Pirate Captain): Aye, we be castin' off now!

Aang grabs his staff and follows Katara out. Cut to the three leaving the ship.)

Aang: What was that all about, Katara.

Sokka: Yeh, I was just starting to browse through their boomerang collection.

Katara (hugging herself protectively): I'll just feel a lot better once we get away from here.

___: why do I get the feeling you did something wrong

Pirate Barker: Hey you, get back here!

Aang: Well, well, look who's come to their senses. Told ya the haggling would pay off.

Katara: I...I don't think these pirates are here to trade with us!

Cabbage Merchant: My cabbages! This place is worse than Omashu!

Random Pirate: I hope that lemur of yours has nine lives!

The kids turn into a blind alley. They turn around to face their pursuers. Pirate Barker and his mates now blocking the entrance

Pirate Barker (dual wielding a pair of long knives): Now, who gets to take the steel of my blade first?

Aang: No thanks!

(Aang airbends a huge gust of wind at the Pirates, who are blinded with dust and disoriented. Aang begins to rush forward while opening his glider. ___ holding him like a hug, Katara and Sokka run along behind and then latch onto to Aang's legs.

Aang: Hold on tight!

Katara: Aang, I thought we were running away from the pirates!

Aang: Just hang on!

___ unnoticeable to her brother and hopefully her sister nuzzles into aang chest as he flys threw the air

Aang: I used to kinda look up to pirates, but those guys are terrible.

Katara (smiling): I know, that's why I took - this!

the waterbending scroll in Katara outstretched hand. Aang gets up, an unhappy look on his face.