Katara: Thanks.

Aang: So, what's next.

Katara: This is a more difficult move. I call it "streaming the water."

Katara moves her hands and pulls out of a stream of water from the river and begins to loop it around.

Katara: It's harder than it looks so don't be disappointed if...

Aang has already mastered this move. He is moving around his stream of water as if it were a toy as Katara stands motionless. After a few minutes of frolicking, Katara definitely looks sour. She drops her water stream. Aang plays with his for a few more seconds and then dumps his back into the river.

Katara: Nice work, though the over-the-head flare was unnecessary.

Aang: Sorry. Well, don't stop now, keep'em coming!

Katara: Well, I kinda know this one other move, but it's pretty hard. I haven't even totally figured it out yet. The idea is to create a big, powerful wave...

Katara concentrates, raises a blob of water out of the river, but it falls back upon itself when Katara's concentration collapses. Aang sets up to try

Aang: So, like this?

He raises his hands and a huge wall of water shoots up into the air.

Sokka: Aang!

He gets soaked as the wave breaks over he and Appa.

Aang: Looks like I got the hang of that move! What else ya got?

Katara (crossly): That's enough practicing for today.

Sokka: Yeh, I'll say! a bunch of bags floating down the river.) You just practiced our supplies down the river!

Aang: Uhhh... sorry. I'm sure we can find somewhere to replace all this stuff.

Sokka (sinking back under the water): Ugh, it was hard enough when you were just an airbender.

___: just calm Down. he didn't mean to

Sokka: We've got exactly three copper pieces left from the money that King Bumi gave us. Let's spend it wisely.

Aang: Uhh, make that two copper pieces, Sokka. I couldn't say no to this whistle!

Sokka: It doesn't even work. (Momo chitters into Aang's ear as his master stops blowing into it.) See, even Momo thinks it's a piece of junk.

Katara: No offense, Aang, but I'll hold the money from now on.

Aang looks guilty and then hands over the money to Katara.

___: don't feel bad, I thought it was a nice whistle.

Pirate Barker: Earth Nation! Fire Nation! Water Nation! So long as bargains are your inclination, you're welcome here! Don't be shy, come one by!

Pirate Barker: Oh! You there! I can see by your clothing that you're world traveling types. Perhaps I can interest you in some exotic curios?

Aang: Sure! What are curios?

Pirate Barker (pausing): I'm not entirely sure, but we got'em!

Pirate Captain: I've never seen such a fine specimen of lemur. That beast would fetch me a hefty sum, if you'd be interested in bartering.

Aang, hugs Momo protectively.)

Aang (defensively): Momo's not for sale.

Katara: Look at this, Aang! It's a waterbending scroll. Check out these crazy moves!