after a quick photoshoot, i handed her phone back to her as she posted the best one on instagram.

suddenly i gasped and kneeled down,

"what is it?" kat asked curiously.

"a really pretty flower," i smiled.

"wait- hold that position eleanor!" rosia grinned and took a picture of me.

i stood up as she sent me the pic. i looked at it and decided it was good enough to post on my instagram so i did. then we decided to take a stroll around the park.

"i'm just gonna go to the bathroom, one sec." i said as they nodded.

i walked over to the public bathrooms and went into a stall - thankfully it was clean. i did my business (obv) and flushed the toilet. i washed my hands and cleaned them with a tissue; i was about to walk out when i got a notification 

i pulled out my phone from my bag and it was a notification from instagram.

joaofelix79 liked your post. (1m ago)

joaofelix79 commented on your post. (30 seconds ago)

i smiled and clicked on the notification, he commented, 'my pretty girl,' on my picture. i quickly liked his comment and replied with a heart emoji. i decided to text him.

eleanor

are u stalking my acc?

loml💕

yes. you look cute in that picture

eleanor

yes ik, but aren't u suppose to be training?

loml💕

we're taking a break but i'll be back soon:)

eleanor

okay ttyl, love u <3

loml💕

love u more<33

i turned my phone off and walked out of the bathroom, i looked around and only saw kat so i wondered where rosia was.

i walked over to her with a frown, "where's rosia?"

kat looked kind of anxious. "um - well, she went on instagram and.. uh."

"-and what?"

"she- she saw some screenshots,  - from this account called 'eleanorsilvahatepage'."

my heart dropped. "what did it say?"

"i don't know.  i didn't read them but she looked really upset and just stormed off like five minutes ago. she didn't tell me where she was going though.." kat explained.

of course it had to fucking happen to me. i inhaled and tried to keep my calm which helped a lot. i tried not to react because people were obviously gonna attempt to ruin my life.

losing my bestfriend shouldn't hurt as much as it does now.

"i'm sorry i need to go." i said to kat and walked off, leaving her there.