Chapter 4

One Week later.

It was the middle of the night. Hobi couldn't fall asleep.  A small cry from the room next to him made him sigh. "You need to sleep, Minjee." Shuffling could be heard. "No. I miss mommy." Hoseok sighed. The girl was only 7. And her cell was the only one (at least that he knew off) that held two people. Her twin brother was also in the room. It hurt the rapper's heart to see two kids in a situation like this. No one, especially children, should ever be pulled into adults' dirty plans to make money. "I know and I'm sure your mommy misses you too." A harsh groan came from down the row. Hobi knew it was Taehyung immediately. The mixture of whatever drugs they had used to abduct them still was affecting the younger either that or someone was purposely targeting him and slipping something into the younger food. "You okay tae?" "Fucking peachy…. Sorry, was that rude?" Hobi chuckled. "A bit." A small laugh was heard. Hobi turned back to the children's cell. "What? You think this is funny?" The girl giggled. "Yeah! Oppa is funny!" He looked at the hole wishing he could actually comfort the child properly but making her laugh was as good as he could get.

"Oppa?" "Yes Minjee?" The girl put her hand through the hole. The mesh had been cut and broken. Hobi held her hand. "I don't wanna leave tomorrow." Hobi stiffened at that. He knew that they twins were taken out of their cell a few times a day. And they did talk about a woman who wanted them to call her Eomma. "What do you mean Minjee?" The girl grabbed his hand tight. "The lady says me and Haneul have to leave tomorrow. That we get to go home. Does she mean home with mommy and daddy?"  Hobi opened his mouth to try and comfort the girl but another voice cut in. "No you idiot she means her home. She wants us to think of her like our new mom. She's delusional." "Hey! I'm not an idiot! Don't be mean!" Hobi sighed. How… How do you explain to kids what was happening? Haneul seemed to catch on and understand but Minjee tried to live in blissful ignorance. Hobi felt the need to tell her the truth. But… who was he to crush the dreams of a little girl who just wanted to see her parents again.

"Oppa! Tell Haneul he's being mean." Hobi smiled a bit. "You are being a bit harsh." The kid seemed to get up from the bed and walk over. "She needs to accept it. We'll never see our parents again and soon we won't see you either." Even though they hadn't known eachother long the twins did like Hobi. He acted like an older brother to the two. "Haneul… you need to be gentle with your sister. She's coping with this too." "She's ignoring it." Hobi sighed. "She's hoping for a better outcome. Can you blame her?" "N-no…" the twins went silent and soon enough Hobi pushed his hand through the hole and both kids took hold of a finger. They stayed like this until he heard soft snores coming from the two.

The time passed slowly until the lights came on and the morning announcement blared over the speakers. Hobi shook his hand trying to wake up the twins. They both slowly woke up yawning. "Morning." They both gave a small 'good morning' before getting up from the floor. The Morning passed. Hobi forced himself to eat half the horrible food. He always kept a bit extra just in case kids weren't full after eating their food. When breakfast was over hobi looked over at the book that laid on top of his dresser. Jimin had somehow gotten hold of a book and gotten it delivered to his cell. He read it to the twins a little whenever they would get bored. "Can we read the book Hobi oppa?" "Yeah let me grab it." He got up and went over to grab the book. His cell just happened to be close to the door that led to the rest of the complex. He saw the door open. Two guards and a woman walked in. She radiated power, and her long black hair came down her black like a waterfall.

Hobi heard the twins gasp. Was this the woman they were talking about? When their door was opened his suspicions were proved correct. "Hello my lovelies. Are you ready to go home?" "No! I want my mommy! Not you!" "Minjee stop!" Hobi could hear Haneul try to calm his sister. "Sweetie, we've been over this.  I'm your mommy now." He heard Minjee start crying, muffled by what he assumed was her brother's chest. "Oh… it will take some time to adjust. But the car is waiting. We should get going." "No! Oppa! Hobi Oppa! Help!" Tears sprung to the olders eyes. He couldn't do anything to help but maybe he could try to calm her with his voice. "Minjee you need to go. Stay with your brother and you'll be okay."