See you in a minute pt. 1

Začať od začiatku

,,Мало света? Алена? Где ты? (Little light? Alena? Where are you?)"

Natashas voice bellowed. There was great fear lingering in it.

,,Alena, where are you? Honey, I think she got snapped"

Steve's voice rang after hers.

,,Mama? Dad? I'm here, я в порядке (I'm alright)"

Alena yelled, as loud as her lungs allowed her to.

,,Oh god, Alena, Ты жив, я так тебя люблю, мой маленький свет (you're alive, you're alright, my little light)"

Natasha sighed, as she embraced her daughter.

,,Mama, Mama I'm so glad you're here"

Alena sobbed, buring her face in her Mom's shoulder.

Natasha cupped the 14 year olds face, kissing it and hugging her even tighter.

,,Oh my god, you're still here. I thought I lost you, little light"

Steve finally sighed, embracing his daughter as well.

,,I-we lost Peter. He's gone"

Alena sobbed. Now that the initial shock was over, realisation hit her.

,,Shh, its gonna be alright"

Both parents soothed. They knew that this must all be traumatising for their 14 year old daughter.

5 years later

Nothing was the same in the Romanoff-Rogers household, or anywhere actually.

Alena was lucky enough to still have both her parents. None of them got snapped.

But, she lost Peter. Her best friend since first grade, up and gone one second to the next.

It wasn't only Peter though. Yelena, Dr. Strange, Wanda, Bucky, Sam, Maria, Fury and so many more.

The remaining Avengers split after all this happened.

Tony was god knows where, probably somewhere far away with Pepper.

Clint was in the city, but Natasha refused to tell the now 19 year old where and what he was doing. She only knew that his family got snapped.

Thor was somewhere down at the coast, in a place called 'New Asgard' since Asgard had been destroyed.

Bruce. Alena didn't know where he was. Probably hiding somewhere calm as well.

The only two Avengers who actually stayed together were her parents.

The family was still in Alenas childhood apartment, down the street from the former Avengers compound.

,,Alena, Steve, to the kitchen, right now"

Alena heard her Mom calling, causing her to be ripped out of her reminiscing thoughts.

The 19 year old got off her bed and closed the door to her room.

,,Coming Mama"

She yelled through the apartment.