chapter 9: naming

Chapter 9: naming

" Surrender now, you should do what's right." The gray wolf said.

' he really is something else, not only is he considerate to his co-pack he is much intelligent than his dead brother.' aster thought and the gray wolf walk infront of her and bowed along with the other wolves in the back.

" Good choice!"aster with her mesmerizing voice.

Seeing the wolves infront bowing the young goblin walk infront too with the old goblin along with the others, They kneel down and bowed their head.

" Wh-what's happening? Why are you bowing too?!" Aster inquired.

" We acknowledge you as our master" the old goblin said and the other follows and also the gray wolf and the packs too.

" Hm,Ok..." Aster answered and with that the whole night ended.

----

" Good morning, master." The young goblin greeted.

"Good morning kiddo" aster said and fixed her self.

" You probably used to males being the leader, hearing you calling me master." Aster said while combing her hair with her hand gently.

" Yes, forgive me. What should I call you then? Miss? My lady? Madam? Ma'am? Mistress? " He said and asked.

' what do you think Aisha?' aster inquire.

[ Do you intend to take care of them? If you plan to then, my lady is nice.] Aisha replied.

" Then, instead of ' master ' call me my lady" she answered.

The young goblin smiled and handed her the basket full of fruits.

" I should get going to tell the others how to address you my lady, those fruit are fresh, eat well. " The young goblin said.

' surprisingly they are the opposite of how people from my world describe them, They are more friendly. ' aster thought and walk out from her hut after walking out, aster was greeted with a bow and greet from the goblins which aster was surprise.

" Good morning everyone." Aster said and ate a fruit.

" Good morning, my lady."  The goblins and wolfs greeted with their heads down.

" Guys you don't need to bow your head." Aster said.

" No my lady, this is just how we show our respect to you as our leader and savior." The old goblin said with a weak smile.

" What should we do now that you are now our master, my lady? We've grown in numbers now. " The young goblin said.

"Hmmm, kiddo come here." Aster said which the young goblin walk closer to her.

" You don't have to worry, gather everyone." She said with a smile, the young goblin smiled too while the others stood still watching the two.

The old goblin whose beside aster just stood there waiting for her to give orders.

" Elder are you ready to protect and be a leader for them?" She inquire.

The old goblin was confuse of ready to be a leader for the goblins when he is already there leader, what aster mean was there lord or should I say to become their father?

" Yes, I am ready, though I'm still lacking and need guidance and I hope I can be of use to you." He replied then aster touched the old goblins head.

" You shall now be known as Grig-ur, lord of the goblins" aster declared then, the young goblin shone brightly.

' l-lord?!!' after hearing it the old goblin was quite overwhelmed and felt so happy.

' How long will they evolve Aisha?' she inquire

[ Between 1 or 2 days ] she replied.

" Now that I named you, you have to name the others or have them choose the name they want, it will not consume you any energy but through me despite not giving them names" aster explained and let the goblins name themselves or be given name by greygor.

' did I do well?' she inquire.

[ Yes, host. They will evolve as planned just like Grig-ur and possibly gaining new abilities, because of you. ] Aisha respond.

'eh? Because of me?' aster said.

[ Yes, because you are unique.] She replied.

' will I do the same for the wolves? 'she inquire and turn to the side where the wolves are.

" You, come here" aster said with a smile.

" Yes, my lady" the gray wolf said and walk infront of aster.

"Are you the leader of the pack now? " Aster inquired.

" Yes." The wolf answered.

" Okay then, I will be going to name you just like Grig-ur are you ready?" She said. The wolf kneel down and lowered it's head.

" Yes, I am ready my lady." The wolf said which then aster put her hand on the wolf's head.

" You shall now be known as hiro, leader of the wolf pack" she declared.

The wolf glowed just like that of Grig-ur.

" thank you for the name, my lady" the wolf said.

" You are all a magnificent creatures, evolve and grow stronger, I hope you get along with the goblins more, Hiro." Aster said and fainted, as soon she fainted Hiro catches her with it's fluffy paws.

" She must've been so tired and drained after naming many of us, bring the lady back to the hut Hiro." The old goblin said.