chapter 3: system activated

Chapter 3: system activated

Aster is full and her fatigue also vanishes, she already made sure to pack the gold's in the chest and compile the foods in a bag last night after she go to sleep.

The next day, she woke up with a smile on her face and saw a big blue screen infront of her with a golden line design on it and a fancy crest like eye spinning in the center.

[ System activated ]

" Huh? W-w-what system???!!" She was shocked and surprise after seeing what's infront of her.

[ yes, I am your system, host. ] The system answered making her blink.

" Eh? It's talking in my mind. Is this telepathy?...." She thought scratching her head.

[ Yes host, I can talk through telepathy to avoid prying ears. ] Aster sigh cannot store all the sudden happenings.

[ Notice: host body is constantly changing thus a huge amount of energy required.] The system notify her.

" Right... I'm hungry again. Why am I always hungry! Am I a pig or something?!" She grumbles.

" Luckily I still left some food from last night." Aster said and unpacked the foods and started eating.

[ A tremendous amount of energy is detected! ]

" Really? Where is it system? " She asked.

[ A cave nearby contains a tremendous amount of energy thus the system require the host to venture it.]

" Eh? A cave nearby? Do I really need to go system? You know, I'm still new in this world and doesn't know so much."aster explained trying to convince the system.

[ The system will guide the host in your journey and will protect host from harm. ]

After hearing that word she felt move and was happy. for a long time she wanted to hear this word from someone in sincere tone. Just now the system sound so nice and she felt a warmth in her heart.

Aster pulled out the chests full of gold inside the carriage to bring along with her.

"How can I bring this big and heavy chest?! For God sake I can't even lift it! System do you have a solution of this?" She asked the system with heavy breathing while holding her waist  while gasping.

[ System inventory activated! ]

" Wooahhh! You're such a life saver system! This will make my looting easier!!" She then happily touched the chest one by one. it vanished and appeared in the system inventory.

"Hey system can I see my status? " Aster asked excitedly.

[ Yes host, say status and it will appear.]

She heard the system response and was quite excited then she said " Status " and a blue panel appeared.

[ Status ]

Name: Aster

Race: Yggdra

Title:[ Progenitor ] [ first & forgotten child ]

Origin skill: Nature

Unique skill: Absorb

Innate: Adoption, Heal

Absorb skills:

" For real? Isn't this status quite op?" Aster cannot believe her status window was this strange but a beautiful smile creep in her face.

" System what can these skills do? Show me! " Like a child can't wait to see her prize aster was excited to see her skills.

Aster only does on earth was to study, work and play game and thus fantasy and stuff is here dream, just thinking of making fire out of thin air and shooting ice is a dream of her.

[ Origin skill: Nature ]

- the holder has a complete control over nature. You have the ability to cause natural phenomena and calamity, you are an absolute and immortal being even death would not want to take.

[ Unique skill: absorb ]

- you can absorb anything, turning them into energy and store them in your body as well as take the prey's skill and abilities.

[ Innate skill: adoptation ]

- you can easily adopt in any environment.

[ Innate skill: heal ]

- can heal such as injuries, diseases, and curses.

"......" Aster went silent after seeing the description of her skills, a breeze of cold wind pass through her making Yve shiver.

"I-is this even real system? Am I that powerful? And is this race I've never heard of it, it's like the same name of the world tree." Aster asked. She can't believe what she is reading and her brain is not functioning well and still consuming the informations.

[ Race: Yggdra ]

-  a being that is first of it's kind. You are born from the first seed of the world tree  Yggdrasil and thus making your race called Yggdra.

" The world.... Tree.. Yggdrasil. No wonder my race sound familiar! But how come I'm here instead in the land of gods? Aren't I born from the world tree? "She asked the system.

[ Gathering information from the host memory...]

[ Information found. ]

[ Host is born from the seed of the first fruit of the world trees fruit that possess tremendous power. The seed was thrown by the gods after the fruit was eaten, after being thrown, some dragon living in the world tree ate the seed.

slowly the seed formed into a being by absorbing the surrounding energy. sometime later, the dragon shit and you come along with the shit of the dragon.

Again you were thrown in the space continuously absorbing the energy around yourself and thus the seed become humanoid and a portal opened delivering you to this world, the world of fantasia.
Hence you are the forgotten child of the world tree. ]  System narrate the story where the body of aster possessing came from.

" Are you too mean system? First of all it's not me who has gone through that unbelievable and worst experience. Second of all, I just possess this body and so that's not me who got eaten and became shit of some dragon! " Aster explained.

[ Sorry host, but all the seed has gone through was also your experience. You got reincarnated as a seed of the world tree after you died. ]

The system continued and aster was left dumbfounded.

Hearing those words she doesn't know anymore but to curse them through the bones  " curse you fuckers! And you fucking nidhogg! If one day will come I'll fucking devour you too!!!!" She was fuming of anger and scream in irritation.

Soon enough, aster calm down by  exhaling and inhaling. " So let us proceed, where is this cave system?" She said in a serious tone. "I'll be sure to be strong so when the time comes and I meet with those shitty gods I'll kick their butts."