chapter 6: breaking the seal.

Chapter 6: breaking the seal

" How can I break it?" Aster asked Aisha. The dragon moved and a lightning formed into a spear and was bout to shoot as well as the chains locking the dragon was squeeze him.

Her eyes widen and instinctly move without her knowing and she formed a barrier around the dragon.

" Did I pass through?" She said and rush towards the dragon. Aster raised her hand and absorb the shackles around the dragon.

" You, you! Why did you enter?!! Did you know what have you done? You might get locked up here! No, it's all my fault..." The dragon yelled.

She doesn't reply nor react and just turned back to try out something, astee once again pass through the seal and nothing happened.

" See I'm alright." She said.

" Hmmm, you aren't entirely sure you'll pass through again ain't you?" The dragon said and aster just look away from his gaze.

" So you don't want to admit it... My name is Magnus which means the great one. What's yours?" Magnus introduces and asked for aster's name.

" I'm aster, my name comes from the name of a flower that also means star." She said.

" In this world the only name stuck in you was the first means you didn't have a family name, how about we gave each other a name that will be our title, a family name, we can be family if you want." The dragon offers.

' a family huh.' aster thought with a pain expression.

" Sure, do you want to pick? " She aggred and asked.

" No, I don't have a naming sense, so you pick " the dragon, Magnus said.

' it seems I'll be having a new family huh.' she thought a smile formed in her lips.

" How about styrmir? " She said. After hearing the name the dragon roared.

" W-w-what was that for?" She ask in surprise.

" That's nice." He said.

" You like it then?" Aster asked.

" Yeah, what does it mean? " He asked.

" It means the one who causes all storms." She explained.

"So from now on you'll be known as Asterea Styrmir." He declared.

" And from now on you'll be known as Magnus Styrmir!" She declared and Magnus and aster's body glowed in brilliant gold light.

" Now to leave this prison... Where's the seal located Aisha?" She asked.

[ It's beneath the ground host. ]

" Ok. " Aster said and she kneel and she put her hands on the ground.

Her body began to glow bright green and she released a strange light engulfing the whole place and murmur the word
"absorb", the ground trembles and the Barrier of the seal shook, lighting struck the dragon in all of directions.

Aster knew the dragon, Magnus was taking all the lightning strikes and Apologizes "I'm sorry, just a little push!" She said and yelled.

" It's alright! Keep going, I can still bear it!" Magnus answered back.

" Absorb it all!!!" She shouted. The seal was fighting aster's absorbing, it was a big seal, a powerful and strange seal.

" Break you b*tch!!!!!" She yelled and the ground shook as well as the ceiling above.

[ Absorbed skill: Seal ]

A huge lighting strike hit Magnus and a huge stone fell from above, after the seal broke she rush to the dragon and saw how injured it was.

" Hey, are you okay? " She asked.

" Still breathing, don't worry I just need to sleep to regain my power and energy, well you can't carry me either." He said slowly

" Aisha what to do? " She asked the system not knowing what to do next.

[ You can seal him inside your body. ] Aisha answered.

" I can seal him in my body? " She was dumbfounded.

[ Yes, host. ] The system, Aisha answered.

" Ok, got it. "Aster said and sigh. She close her eyes and a golden light started to manifest in her body then she opened her eyes.

" I got a solution for our problem Magnus, I will seal you in my body till you recover completely." She explained.

Magnus gasped after he heard her sealing him inside her body ' how can a little body of her's fit a gigantic dragon?' Magnus thought.

" I'll seal you now, are you ready?" She asked and Magnus nodded.

" Of course, I trust you. After all you're my family now, see you again, Asterea Styrmir." Magnus bid his farewell before falling unconscious.

" Yeah.... I'll see you soon, Magnus.... Seal." After that the golden seal glowed and shrank the dragon and it got pulled in to aster's chest then a golden crest appeared that looked like magnus's dragon head.

Aster was still on the ground laying and still resting after she sealed magnus then she notice many glistening black thing. She stood up and picked some of it to see what It was.

" Aisha can you scan this?" She asked.

[ It's a dragon scales, host.] Aisha replied.

"Ehm? Hahahaha! So my dear brother's scales got plucked out HAAHAH!" Shee laughed out loud and an idea struck her head.

" Absorb " she said with a smug.

[ Absorb skills: ]

[ lightning manipulation]

[ Lightning resistance ]

[ Dragon scales ]

" Oh? What a nice skills! Hahaha!" Aster laughed then a low growl was heard in the cave.

" I'm hungry! Besides that I know now what to do next in this world." She declared.

[ What is it host? ] Aisha ask.

"Simple, I want to build my own place!" She answered enthusiastically.

[ That's a good plan host.] Aisha said and aster started smiling. She fix herself and go back to the entrance to get out of the cave.