chapter 8: the fight

Chapter 8: the fight

" Even if you're human or not, I don't mind living with other races, but other look down on monsters like us and most are greedy And wanted to dominate others, I want a place where we can live in peace along with our loved ones. How about you? Where do you live before coming here?" The goblin said.

" We have the same dream old goblin but what if your dream come true?" aster responded.

" Then I would be greatly delighted, do you have a home to go back to? You can stay here as long as you want after helping us, it's not too much of a burden if you stay..." The old goblin said and proposed aster to stay with them for just a little after she helped them.

" I don't have a home to go back to... " Aster respond.

" Oh! I- I didn't mean to be insensitive" the old goblin apologized.

"No, it's all fine. It's true I don't have a home that's why I'm building my own place." Aster answered accepting his apology then they heard  howls from the outside.

" They're here!" The young goblin said and stood up quickly exiting the hut.

Aster soon followed along with the weak old goblin behind.

" Aisha how many are they?" Aster inquire.

[ They are over one hundred fifty. ] Aisha answered.

" Oh they're so many of them. Tho I can take them easily, they can also be a great mount with their massive size ain't they Aisha?" Aster said with an evil grin.

[ That's possible but, they won't yield to you because they are loyal to their leader, you need to take out their leader first to make them follow you. ] Aisha explained.

" You're right, I'll take out the leader first then. But will it be okay to that wolf?" Aster said and look at the gray wolf among the goblins that is preparing to fight.

Aster sigh and walked out to the village entrance and she turn to look at the scared goblins then the gray wolf approached her and walked beside her.

" I'll fight too." The wolf said.

" So you can talk?" She said in surprise.

" Most monsters can, my lady." The wolf answered. Aster sighed and nodded, she look at the approaching one hundred fifty pack of wolves that is spreading and growling.

" Aren't they your pack? Are you okay with fighting them?" Aster asked before executing her plan.

" Yes I am; I cannot let my brother kill more because of his greed." The wolf said.

" Ok. " Aster answered and thought to herself ' this world is really messed up than my previous world'.

Aster moved forward and looked at the wolves coldly.

" Stop." She said. The wolves stopped and the leader moved forward.

" A human? These weak goblins ask help to a human?" It said.

' so it can talk too.' aster thought.

" Stop this instant!" The gray wolf beside aster said.

"You may be big but you don't have the power to stand against me, How dare you side with these lowly goblins?!" The wolf growl in anger.

Aster look at the gray wolf and the other wolf and she nodded 'this gray wolf really is the biggest out of all the wolves here' she thought.

" You are no longer my brother, you are just a mere stain on us direwolves your greedy for power  is making me sick! If father were to see this he would be ashamed of you for hurting many innocent just to gain power you desire!" The gray wolf roared.

"It appeared that you no longer one of my pack." The other wolf said, the gray wolf beside aster growl.

"Kill him." The leader wolf said and 4 wolf beside the leader jump at the gray wolf but was easily thrown away by its tail.

"I don't want to hurt you but if you choose to stand beside my brother then I have no choice but to do so." The gray wolf said.

'hmm, he is a good wolf, But in this world this KindHeart thing is useless, if you are too much kindhearted they will take advantage of that weakness.' aster thought.

" Look, stop right now. Turn back and I'll forget about this little conflict. You can't just disturb others peaceful living just because you want to, it's a red flag." Aster said ' of course it's a lie, I can't just let you get away not on my watch, you all will be a mount.' aster thought.

" Shut up! We will not listen to you, you are just nothing, human!" The wolf leader roared.

' heh, got ya!' she thought.

A wolf suddenly pounced on the near goblin and clawed it with it's sharp nails. The gray wolf acted quickly and stomped the wolf on the ground.

Aster looked at the injured goblin and a green light engulf it healing all the injury it took.

" This is your last chance, yield or die, your choice." Aster said coldly releasing a little aura.

" We will not going to let you get in our way!" The wolf leader said and jumped in to the air fiercely.

" So you choose to die."  Aster said and raised her hand in the air.

A sharp strings tied the wolf while in the air. Aster made a sharp blade made of water and she sliced the wolf's head, it drop on the ground and  rolled in front of the wolves.

' they wont recognize my power of I won't inflict fear, why should I not try? ' she thought.

" I let you choose and I told you I'd kill you if you don't stop, no hard feelings." Aster explained. All the wolves and goblins that saw the scene was scared and look at the lifeless body of the wolf leader that's head has fallen on the ground.

" Now submit to me or die, You don't have a choice, you have no leader anymore, choose wisely." Aster said with an evil smile on her face. Her aura increased that makes the whole wolf tremble in fear.