PART - 4

Author's pov

Yn and bts were sitting inside their car on the way to their mansion. Yn was so happy to have 7 brothers. But taehyung and jimin haven't accepted her fully.

Soon they reached their mansion. Yn was surprised to see this mansion cause. She don't even know that mansions are their.

Jin : yn today onwards you are going to live here.

Yn : you all live in this biggg house.

Jk : yes ofcource do you like it.

Yn : yes but how will we live in this big mansion alone without mamma and dadda.

Everyone chuckled at her cuteness.

Hobi : don't worry there are so many guards and maids. We are not alone.

Yn nooded her head as yes.

Bts pov

We decided one thing that we accept her as our sister with whole our heart. Why not giving a chance?

She was so innocent not like slutty girls.

We get inside our mansion. She was shocked to see the inside. She was running here and there and checking the house the expensive things. And eying the maids peacefully. We chuckled at her cuteness.

Jin : Do you like the house yn?

Yn nooded her head as yes.

Hobi : come, let's see your new room.

They all walk upstairs to show yn her new room.

Jin : do you like this room?

Yn nooded her head sadly.

Tae : what happened you look sad.

Yn : I like this room, but this is sooo bigg.

She told while showing her hands widly. They can't take their eyes from her cuteness.

Jk : oh so what, don't you like bigg room.

She shook her head as no.

Jin : haah? Why is that.

Yn : Cause I'm afraid to sleep in big room. I only sleep in small room.

They all were shocked because of the answer. Cause this the same thing their sister told to them.

Suga : It's okay you can sleep with me, if you are afraid.

Yn: Really?

Suga nooded his head as yes.

Yn : thankyou soo much.

She started to jump like a child in happiness.

Yn : oppa when will we go to my house to take my things.

Jhope : why is there anything important there in your house?

Yn : yes my teady bears are there. They can't live without me.

They laughed at her.

Jin : mmh it's okay, we can take it after some days okay.

Yn : okay.

Jin : now come with us,

They all went downstairs for eating dinner. Maids serve the dinner. And what makes bts shock is she is eating just like their lost sister.

First eating the vegetables on her plate. Each bite she take she will drink water, cause she don't like vegetables. And then she will eat the rest of the food.

Yn look at her brothers to see tears on theirs.

Yn : oppa are you all crying.

Jin : no baby, it's nothing.

Yn struggled her thoughts and started eating. Bts were observing her every moves, she was just a copy paste of their sister. May be that's the reason they accept her as their sister.

After dinner yoongi take yn to his room for sleeping. Normally yoongi don't like skinship. But today he is sleeping peacefully by hugging yn. Yn was on his top, sleeping like a star fish. She was so cute to see.

What if she is their real sister?
What if their mother is still living?

Vote - 50+ for next chapter.

Hope you all like it and sorry for short chapter.