PART - 6

Author's pov

It's been 2 weaks since yn was living with bts. They became very close with each other. Yn also liked them alot. But today they were not minding yn. Cause today is the day they lost their mother and their sister. They were really sad about that day. They haven't had their breakfast till now. Yn have had pancakes which maids gave to her by the instructions from jin.

He cared for her, even he is also sad because of thia day. As their father's instructions namjoon, hobi, suga and jin went to a mission and on the way back they need to take yn's things from their old house. And they left the house.

Makene line haven't come outside the room. Yn was getting bored without them. She started walking here and there as she is bored. While walking she saw a  light coming from a room, which she haven't entered till now. It's the first time she saw lights in that room, cause no one ever entered that room.

She slowly walk towards the room and opened it. It was so beautiful. Really cleaned, and it was a small bedroom full of barbie stickers and so many toys, her dream room. But why is the lights are on. With these thoughts she started looking at everythings.

While walking her hand accidentally touched a glass frame which is of bts and their sister. It fall Down and break into many peices. She started to panick.

By hearing this sound from this room makane line ran towards that room and saw yn standing inside their sister's room. And their one and only glass photo was on floor broken into many peices. They are very angry right now.

Yn : o.. oppa

Jk : WHAT IS IT YN.😡

yn : Oppa it was an accident.

Jimin : WITH WHOSE PERMISSION YOU GET INSIDE? 😡😡

Yn was really scared right now. It's the first time she saw them getting angry.
Tae came inside and drag her to her room. Then they remove their belt and started hitting hee hardly.

Yn : oppa sorry *cry*

They don't mind her and keep hitting her hardly. Their hear acked while seeing her crying and begging them to stop beating while rub the beaten area's. They don't mind it and left all there anger on her.

After 15 minutes she passed out. And they stopped beating her. They looked at her for some minutes. She was fully covered with blood. Their anger toward the kidnapers put on yn.

After sometime theg left to their room. Their heart was acking very badly. Whiel ignoring it they try to do other works.

Of been evening hyung line came back with yn's stuffs. Their  face was little bit serious. Makane line haven't ask anything about it.

While they were about to speak it was cut off by the calling bell. They went tl open and saw their father and a women just looking like their mom. They were really shocked to see her. Tears started to build in their eyes.

Dad : boys this is my girlfriend and soon to be your mom.

Ms lee : Good evening boys, you can call me eomma.

Hey guys olzz support me if you like this.

Atleast give me skem votes. 💜e