PART - 5

Y/n's pov

I wake up and saw suga oppa sleeping beside me. I really like the warm I was getting from him. I just look at oppa to see him like an angel.

Suga : Don't stare at me baby.

What? How did he know that I was looking at him? How did he find out? Does he know majic?

Yn : How did you know oppa?

Suga : I know that baby, and good morning.

Yn : good morning oppa.

Suga oppa smiled at me. Then only I remembered about my mamma. I pouted my lips. Mamma haven't called me till now. I started missing her.

Suga : What happened baby? What are you thinking and stop pouting you looks so cute while pouting.

Yn : Oppa mamma haven't called me till now. I started missing her.

Suga : She called yesterday. But you were sleeping so she told then not to disturb you.

Yn : Really? I thought mamma forget about me.

Suga oppa smiled at me.

Suga : Aren't you hungry? Go fresh up and come, we can eat breakfast.

Yn : okayyy.

I then ran to my bedroom and closed the door. I went to fresh up and change my dress and went downstairs. There was no one in living room, so i went towards the kitchen with the help of the maids. Cause this house is really big as a mansion. Wait it is a mansion. I saw jin oppa was cooking with the help of maids.

Jin : Good morning sweatie.

Yn : Good morning oppa.

Jin : Did you sleep well.

Yn : nae, oppa what are you making.

Jin : Kimchi fried rice with egg ompleate.

Yn : Oh it was my favorite food.

Jin : Really.

Yn nooded her head.

Jin in mind : This is my sister's favorite dish. I cooked her whenever she told me to do. Glad yn also like the same food.

Yn : oppa what are you thinking.

Jin : Nothing baby, Why don't you wake the others while I serve the food on the table.

Yn : okay.

Author's pov.

Yn went towards their rooms and wake them up. And at last its Jungkook's room. She opened the room and went inside to see him sleeping on his stomach. She ran towards him and started waking him up but no use. He just pretend to sleep.So she climbed on him and lay on his back like a star fish.

Jungkook in mind : it's the same think that my little bunny fid to me. She always lay on my back. She is also just same as my sister. I wish if my bunny is still here she will also do like this.

Yn : opppaa I'm hungry how long are you gonna sleep.

Jk : I'm up. Good morning sweat heart.

Yn : good morning oppa.

Jk : your mamma have called you last night while you were sleeping.

Yn : yeah suga oppa told me.

Jk in mind : that slut must be enjoying with my father.Day after tommarow they will come back after finishing my fathers money. Gold digger.

Yn : oppa I'm going downstairs you will come after fresh up right.

Jk : yeah I will come now.

......

Now every one was sitting in the dinning room. Yn was enjoying her kimchi fried rice with the ompleate. Bts were observing her, cause she is just eating just like their sister. Leaving the egg yolk for the last bite of kimchi fried rice. It makes them remember their sister. They hide their pain and smile at her. Hope they will once find their mother and sister. They are praying for them being alive till they found them.

After eating they take yn to give a tour of the mansion. Yn was so exited to see new new things.

If you want long chapter the vote guys.
60+ votes for next chapter.

Hope you all like this chapter.