Chapter 20: A Little Closer

Kion and Rani continued walking. "Hey look!" Kion shouted. Rani looked up. "It's Mount Sheer!" Kion shouted.

Rani and Kion started running towards the mountain. "I'm finally gonna be cured!" Kion smiled. "And I will finally be able to get rid of you! Rani replied. "Hey!" Kion glared at her.

Rani chuckled. "C'mon charmer boy, let's get you cured." Kion stopped in his tracks. "What did you call me?"

Rani stopped and turned around, "Charmer boy." "Seriously? That's the best you name you could come up with?" Kion raised an eyebrow.

"What would you prefer lioness magnet?" Rani asked. "That's even worse!" Kion shouted, "How about...Handsome," Kion smirked.

Rani looked at him, "Nah, charmer boy fits better." "Fine, I'll call you ticklish," Kion smirked. "That's not fair! I hate being tickled," Rani shouted. "Exactly, c'mon ticklish," Kion smirked.

"Stop that charmer boy," Rani growled. Kion just chuckled and ran ahead. Rani rolled her eyes and followed him.

Rani ran ahead of Kion. Kion tried to run ahead, but tripped. He crashed into Rani. They both tumbled. Kion fell on Rani.

"Get off me!" Rani pushed Kion off her. "Sorry Rani, I tripped," Kion apologized. "Yeah you 'tripped'," Rani rolled her eyes. "I did!" Kion shouted.

"Why do I have a feeling your lieing?" Rani growled. "How should I know?" Kion replied. Rani rolled her eyes.

"C'mon let's go ticklish," Kion smirked. "Ok, that is just a horrible nickname just letting you know," Rani replied following him. "I like it," Kion smirked. "I don't," Rani groaned. Kion shrugged.