Chapter 13: Cure?

Kion and Rani walked out of the tree. "Kion, are you sure there isn't a cure for your curse?" Rani asked.

"Well, that's what I've always been told," Kion replied. A lion appeared in the clouds.

"Who are you?" Kion asked. "I'm Auryn," Auryn replied.

(Auryn 34, Auryn means, "Gold")

"So what do you want?" Rani asked. "I have come to talk to Kion. Kion, I went through the same curse, and there is a cure," Auryn said. Kion jumped up.

"REALLY!" Kion shouted. Auryn nodded. "What do I have to do," Kion said. "You need to go on a journey to Mount Sheer. There you will find how to fix the curse," Auryn explained.

"Can't you just tell him?" Rani asked. "No. He needs to find this out on his own, but you have to go with him. He needs someone to keep him safe," Auryn said.

"Ha hear that Kion, I need to protect YOU!" Rani laughed. Kion groaned. Auryn left.

"Wait, are we mates?" Kion asked. "Ok, first that was completely random, second, no. I just need time, Tzvi acted nice. I don't want a mate untill I've gotten over that," Rani explained.

Kion nodded. "Alright, let's get going on this journey," Kion said. He and Rani walked through the mountain pass, heading to Mount Sheer.