Chapter 17: To Exhausted

Rani was trotting forward, at a nice pace. She turned around, and saw Kion dragging his paws. Rani stopped and turned around.

"You ok?" Rani asked. Kion flopped onto his side. "What does it look like!" Kion shouted, gasping for breath.

"To me, it seems like your tired. Why?" Rani asked. "I don't know, but I'm tired. Can we take a break?" Kion asked.

"You seriously want to take a break? We are literally trying to cure you," Rani said. "I can't walk!" Kion complained.

"Fine," Rani layed down. Kion fell asleep.

"Jeez why is he so annoying," Rani rolled her eyes

Ananda showed up in the clouds. "Rani, be patient. He's tired," Ananda said. "But I'm not," Rani replied. Ananda chuckled. "Just wait."

"Ok mom," Rani smiled. Ananda went away.

Rani decided to take this to her advantage, and sleep.

After a few hours, Kion woke up and stretched

After a few hours, Kion woke up and stretched. He noticed Rani sleeping.

Kion got an idea, "I'll get her back for throwing me in the lake," Kion smirked.

Kion was thinking about what he could do. He didn't want to hurt her, but he didn't want to be nice either. He had to think fast before Rani woke up.

And idea popped into Kion's head. Kion smirked. Kion walked over to Rani, and sat down. He took his claws, and gently started tickling Rani's stomach.

Rani woke up instantly, and started laughing uncontrollably. "Kion! Stop!" Rani laughed. She tried to take Kion's paw off her, but she was to weak from laughter to do anything.

"You pushed me in the lake, just a little Payback," Kion smirked. Rani started crying with laughter.

"Wow you have a beautiful laugh," Kion stopped tickling her. Rani stood up. "Don't do that again," Rani slightly growled. "Ok, but remember, you threw me in the lake. Only fair I returned the favor," Kion smiled.

"Yeah yeah, c'mon let's go," Rani rolled her eyes.

"Are we almost there yet?" Kion asked. "I don't know," Rani replied. "Ugh," Kion groaned.

Rani turned her eyes to look at Kion. He was looking forward. Rani smirked. She took her paw, and pushed him. He fell over.

"Hey!" Kion growled. Rani laughed. Kion pinned her to the ground. He started tickling her.

"Kion don't!" Rani laughed. Kion kept tickling her. Rani gained her strength, and pushed Kion off her.

"Hey I wasn't done tickling you!" Kion complained. "Yes you are," Rani growled. Kion frowned.

They continued walking.