Chapter 6: What!

Rani led Kion to a river. "Jump in this river," Rani said. "Why?" Kion asked. "Because I'm the one incharge of your healing," Rani replied. "Is this because I was flirting with you?" Kion asked. "Yep," Rani smirked.

"Fine I'll stop," Kion rolled his eye's. "Alright, you don't have to jump in," Rani said. Kion smiled. Suddenly, he was pushed in.

"Seriously!" Kion shouted. "Can't keep my promise," Rani chuckled. Kion got put of the water. "Then I won't keep mine," Kion smirked.

Rani and Kion went hunting at lunch time. Kion got a bunch of gazelles, and Rani was impressed. "How did you do that?" Rsni asked. "Training," Kion smiled. Rani closed her eye's as his smile was way to bright.

"Oh sorry," Kion apologized. "Jeez I'm going to go blind," Rani started eating. They didn't really do much after that.

Kion and Rani layed on their backs and looked at the sky. "Ok, so tell me how it was being a cub with this charm of yours," Rani said.

"Ok. One day, when I was about two years old, and bunch of lionesses flocked around me. I flashed my smile, and they fainted. Another time, I was walking when I spotted another lioness. I smiled at her and she fainted. I could get anything I wanted just by smiling," Kion replied.

"To me this curse sounds like a good thing," Rani said. Kion sighed and sat up. "It's not. Because of it, every lioness just throws herself at me. I don't even know what love feels like," Kion sighed.

"Then I'd like to have this curse. I don't want a mate, and I could make others do things for me," Rani said. Kion just looked at his paws, depressed.

"Hey cheer up. Look on the bright side, you scored a whole bunch of gazelles today," Rani said.

Kion smirked at her, "Well, I'm only hoping to score once tonight." Rani was shocked, "A-Are you hitting on me!" "Yes," Kion smiled. Rani backed up, and ran away. Kion sighed. He kayed down and rested his head on his paws.

Rani ran away from Kion. A lion had never hit on her before, and she was freaking out. She ran to Queen Janna.

"GRANDMOTHER JANNA!" Rani shouted. "Yes dear?" Janna asked. Rani gulped, "K-Kion's hitting on me!" Janna chuckled. "This isn't funny!" Rani shouted. "Rani, you are the only lioness who is immune to his charm. You two are ment to be together," Janna said.

"But I don't want a mate at all," Rani protested. "That would break Kion's heart Rani. Just give him a chance," Janna said. "I can't," Rani walked out. Kion was waiting for her.

Kion smiled at Rani. "I don't date players," Rani growled and walked away. Kion didn't even know what to say. He stood there, frozen.

Kion was upset. The one lioness who was immune to his charm, didn't like him. Kion sighed. He looked in a lake. "Stupid curse," Kion growled. He splashed the water.

Kion got an idea. He didn't like it, but he knew he had to do it. Kion walked into the water, untill he couldn't touch. Kion went under the water. He started drowning himself.