Chapter 7: I Can't Lose You

Kion felt that if he couldn't find love, then he shouldn't live. Kion started drowning.

Rani noticed Kion walking into a lake

Rani noticed Kion walking into a lake. After a few minutes, he didn't come out. Rani started to worry. She ran to the lake.

Rani couldn't see Kion anywhere. Rani ran into the lake. "C'mon Kion, where are you," Rani looked around. She went underwater.

Rani looked around. It should be easy to find Kion because his fur always was shining, unless he was to deep.

Rani kept swimming further and further down, but there was no sight of Kion. Rani started losing her breath and swam up to the surface.

Rani gasped for breath. She didn't see Kion come out of the water when she was looking at him from afar, so she knew he was in the water. Rani went back down into the water.

Rani kept swimming down. She couldn't find Kion. The lake was to deep, and Rani wasn't able to hold her breath long enough. Rani knew what to do.

Rani ran around looking for Beshte. She found him. "Beshte! It's Kion! He drowned and I can't find him!" Rani shouted. Beshte stood up and followed Rani.

When they got to the lake, Beshte jumped into the water. Rani waited anxiously for a while.

Beshte burst out of the water. "I'm sorry Rani, but I couldn't find him," Beshte apologized. Rani didn't know what to do.

Rani jumped into the water. She couldn't lose Kion. She disliked him, sure, but she didn't want to lose him. He made her laugh, and smile, and she didn't want him to die.

Rani got a vision from her mother. The vision corrupted Rani's eyesight, and she saw white. Ananda walked up to Rani, but didn't say a word. The white went away, and Ananda was in the lake with Rani. Ananda swam down, further and further. Rani followed her mother.

Ananda pointed to something. Rani was confused because she couldn't see anything. Rani got a closer look. She noticed a yellow tail with fire red tail tuft. She followed the tail, but there was a rock. Kion was under a rock! Rani and Ananda swam down to him.

Ananda helped Rani move the Boulder. Rani started losing her breath. She kept pushing. The rock moved off of Kion. Rani gasped at what she saw. Kion's body was flattened. Rani swam and grabbed his scruff.

Rani swam Kion to the surface. Rani burst out of the water. She set Kion on the ground. It looked as if his bones were crushed. Rani burst into tears. "This is all my fault," Rani cried. She saw her mother walking up to her and Kion.

Ananda grabbed Kion. "No don't take him!" Rani begged. Ananda ran up into the sky, holding Kion's body in her jaws. Rani fell to the ground in tears.

Kion got smashed by a Boulder, and died. Kion saw Rani saving him, and Ananda bringing his body up into the sky.

"Kion, you deserve a second chance," Ananda said. "But, I can't find love with this curse," Kion sighed. "Yes you can Kion, Rani isn't affected by your charm. You two are ment for each other," Ananda said.

Kion sighed. "Kion, don't let this curse control your life," Ananda said. She touched her muzzle to Kion's forehead, and he went back to the living.

Rani layed on the ground in tears. She couldn't believe she lost a friend.

Rani stood up and wiped her tears. Suddenly, she saw movement in the water. Rani took a closer look. Kion stepped out of the water.

Rani gasped. She ran up and hugged him. "So, you did miss me huh?" Kion smirked. Rani growled at him. "HOW COULD YOU LET YOURSELF DIE!" She screamed.

"If I can't find love, then I can't be happy. Then there is no point in living," Kion sighed. "Wait. I saw your body crushed by a Boulder. How are you alive?" Rani asked. "Your mom gave me another chance," Kion sighed.

Rani hugged him. "Don't do that again. Your a great friend and I can't imagine losing you," Rani cried into Kion's chest. Kion sighed. "That's me, just a friend," Kion mumbled.