Chapter 14: Start Of A Long Journey

Kion and Rani set off. Kion couldn't wait for this curse to be gone so that Rani would trust him enough to be his mate.

"Ok, which way to Mount Sheer? Kion asked. "I don't know," Rani replied. "How do you not know?" Kion asked. "I'm not the one who needs to be healed. Well not really healed, you just need to get rid of a curse. Doesn't matter, how should I know the way," Rani shouted.

"I don't know, I just assumed you would know!" Kion replied. "Oh great. 30 seconds in and we're already lost," Rani rolled her eyes.

"It's not my fault Auryn didn't give us directions!" Kion growled. "It's is, you didn't ask him," Rani replied. "Neither did you!" Kion shouted. "Ok we are getting no where," Rani said.

"Ok, let's just take a random path," Kion suggested. "Oh yeah, good idea, so do you plan on being lost our whole lives?" Rani asked in a mocking tone.

"Ok what do you suggest?" Kion asked. "How about asking the Gret Kings," Rani said. "Why didn't I think of that!" Kion shouted. "Because you don't think things through," Rani replied.

The wind whistled in the air, and Rani listened. "We head east," Rani said. Kion nodded. "Alright, this way," Kion started walking South. Rani bit his ear, and dragged him back. "This way," Rani walked east.

"Did you have to bite my ear," Kion complained. "Yes," Rani smirked. Kion rolled his eye's, and walked beside Rani.

"So how long do you think it will take us to get to Mount Sheer?" Kion asked. "Do you seriously think I have all the answers?" Rani asked. "Hmm yes," Kion nodded.

"I don't. Now, stop asking questions, we get there when we get there, ok?" Rani asked. Kion nodded.

Kion and Rani walked past a pride of lionesses. Kion flashed his smile, and they fainted.

"Seriously," Rani rolled her eyes, "You need to stop doing that

"Seriously," Rani rolled her eyes, "You need to stop doing that." "Yeah I know, but it's fun watching them fall for me," Kion smirked.

"Oh brother," Rani shook her head. Kion chuckled.

"So are we any closer to Mount Sheer?" Kion asked. "Yes," Rani replied. "Really!" Kion shouted. "No," Rani frowned at him.

"Ok, focus, we can do this," Kion said. He and Rani continued walking. They still have a very long way to go.