Episode 38: The day out of the villa

Rather a boring chapter I think myself, but oh well..

Enjoy!

Louis wakes up the next morning because the sun shines through the whole sleeping room.

"Wake up, Haz." He softly wakes up the boy next to him. "It has stopped raining! The storm is over."

"Mmm... Let me sleep." Harry turns around and puts the blanket over his head.

"Hey, sleepy head. The sun is finally out, come on. Let's get breakfast together outside."

Harry sighs but removes the blanket from his head anyway.

"I haven't slept enough. I'm tired."

"How come? Did I snore?"

"You always do." Harry grins. "That's nothing new and definitely not the reason why I couldn't sleep."

"I don't always snore!" Louis protests.

"You do, baby but it's okay." Harry pecks Louis' lips shortly but then lies down again, this time on Louis' chest. "I just couldn't sleep because I was thinking about the last question. I really want to ask you something great, you know? I don't want to waste it and then later regret what I have asked you."

"Love, you do realise that you can still ask me questions after today, right?" Louis laughs and plays with Harry's curls. "It's not the last question you ever get to ask me."

"But it feels like I cheat when I ask you something tomorrow." Harry pouts. "Then the aim of the game is gone."

"You're cute." Louis laughs and kisses his curls. "Have you made up your mind yet about what to ask me?"

Harry nods. "Yeah, around five o'clock I have decided."

"You want to ask me now?"

Harry shakes his head and cuddles closer into Louis, pecking his chest.

"No, now I want you to make me breakfast."

"Anything for you, my princess. Let's get changed first though, before we have to do another challenge again in our pyjamas.

Half an hour later both boys are ready to start the day, but they gasp when they come outside.

"Wow..." Harry says as he looks around.

"The storm has literally destroyed everything." Says Niall who is sitting on one of the surviving sunbeds together with Danielle. "We literally can't do anything here today."

That's exactly the moment that Eleanor receives a text.

Dear Islanders

The storm has clearly put a stamp on the villa. That's why today you all get to go out of the villa. A bus is picking you all up in half an hour. Take everything you need for the day with you.

Enjoy your day in the waterpark and the evening in the best club on the island!

"We get to go out!" Luke yells. "Finally!"

"WATERPARK! OH MY GOD!" Niall jumps around as a little kid.

It's an hour later that the group gets dropped off in front of the park.

"What would you like to do first, babe?" Louis turns to Harry. "Slides? Rest? Grab some food? Jacuzzi?"

"Slide, food, jacuzzi?" Harry suggests and Louis nods.

"Race you to the red slide!" And Harry starts running away laughing.

"You little cheater!" Louis laughs, chasing after Harry.

The day is really fun so far. They are now all together chilling wave pool until Harry starts clenching on Louis. Louis puts his arms around Harry's body and kisses him softly.

"You're alright, Hazza?"

"I'm tired of everybody." He says loud enough only for Louis to hear.

"Want to ditch the others and go into the jacuzzi? Just the two of us?"

"Yes, please." Harry hides his face in the crook of Louis' neck when Louis speaks to the others.

"Hey, guys. Haz and I are going to spend some time together, just the two of us. We'll see you when the bus comes to pick us up, alright?"

They all say goodbye and Louis doesn't let go of Harry, just carries him towards the jacuzzi. There are several of them, but one is empty so Louis goes in there, still carrying Harry and letting him go when they are in the water. Harry puts himself on Louis' neck.

"It's quiet, I'm happy to be with just you. Spending every second with the others is tiring, and I'm already tired." Harry complains.

"It's just us now, baby. Want to sleep for a while? I'll wake you up."

"No, want to talk to you. Can I ask my final question?"

"Sure, H. Go ahead, ask me."

"Why have you changed your mind about wanting to give love a try? Because every time we spoke, you really sounded like you never wanted to commit to anyone in your life. I mean, I'm glad that you have, because I really like being with you, just wonder what changed..."

"You." Louis says simply. "I never stood a chance against you, Harry. I noticed that I wanted your attention, hated when you were on a date with someone else and I loved the nights we just spent talking without a care in the world. I just- For me it's you or nobody. You're the only exception on the rule."

Harry's smile covers his face and he kisses Louis.

"Glad that I'm your exception. Now I can sleep. May I, Lou?"

Louis starts to play with Harry's curls, knowing that it gets Harry to sleep easier.

"Have a nap, love. I'll make sure you don't drown."

"Ask me your question later Lou, alright?"

Louis laughs and nods.

"I will, baby."