Episode 22: Elimination and couple up

A longer one! I hope you will enjoy it and comment. I'm really enjoying writing again so much, I have missed it.

The announcement of the next coupling- up is shocking. It's when they arrive back in the villa, right after the Twitter Challenge, that they notice Laura standing at the firepit, looking amazing as always.

"Get ready guys and be here in an hour." She announces and Louis has a bad feeling about tonight, really bad.

"What should I wear, Lou?" Harry is holding two different shirts, 3 other ones are spread out on the bed.

"I like you with pink, but they are all lovely, H." Louis says as he scans the different options with his eyes.

"This one it is then." Harry says, taking the pink one with white dots on it.

A small smile creeps on Louis' face. He really shouldn't feel that happy about Harry wearing what Louis has chosen.

"About tonight- I think we have to couple up again." Harry brings up the elephant in the room. "Do you- Are you considering to couple up with Aiden? The two of you have spent a lot of time together lately so I figured that maybe you would like to be with him instead of me."

"Depends." Louis answers. "Who would you like to couple up with?" Louis nervously bites his nails as he stairs into the emerald green pair of eyes.

"That's not even a question, Lou. You know that I hate being coupled up with someone else. I don't feel comfortable just sharing beds with anyone. That's why I like our arrangement so much. There is no one else until I have found my soulmate, no going around from one person to another. That's just not who I am. Don't let me push you though to pick me during the couple up. If things go alright between Aiden and you-"

"I hate not being coupled up with you too." Louis confesses. "Aiden is a nice person, just not- it's not like that between us, not to me."

"So, you want us to be together again then?" Harry bites his lip, trying to hide a smile.

"Obviously. Come here." Louis puts his finger under Harry's chin and leads his lips towards his own. "I want you to feel good, you know that." Louis whispers against Harry's lips. "Your happiness is the most important thing."

"When I have found my person, it will be hard to let you go." Harry confesses "Because I'm really getting used to this."

Louis wants to tell him that he can be Harry's person, that there is no need to let Louis go, but then Mitch and Sarah enter the sleeping room as well, and really this isn't a conversation to be held with other people around because Louis will end up crying anyway; from happiness or a broken heart.

Time flies and everybody is around the firepit. When all the cameras are set up correctly, Laura starts talking.

"The challenge from earlier, wasn't the only thing on Twitter that was going on about Love Island." She announces. "We made a poll and people from all over the world could vote for their favourite islander. The most popular islanders are save, the five least favourite have a chance to be eliminated and leave the villa tonight.

Everybody gasps and Louis can't help but grab Harry's hand. He is sure that Harry belongs to one of the favourite ones, but Louis has been an ass to Aiden and everybody has seen it. He is definitely going home tonight.

"The first islander that is save from elimination is... Harry!"

A sigh of relief leaves Louis' lips. He hugs Harry tightly and kisses his cheek.

"Good, love. Still got a shot for real love." Louis whispers.

"I really want you to stay too, Lou." Harry whispers back.