Episode 30: Movie Night

This is the longest chapter I have ever written and I loved every single word I wrote! 2250 words! I DEMAND LOADS OF COMMENTS NOW! YOU OWE IT TO ME BECAUSE I HAVE WRITTEN IT AFTER WRITING AN ESSAY FOR MY EXAM!

Enjoy!

It's already dark and pretty late in the evening when the silence in the villa gets interrupted.

"I got a text!" Cara yells.

"I really, really don't want to move." Harry whines. Louis and Harry are lying down on one of the sunbeds, Harry basically lying down on top of Louis because of the lack of space. His head is resting on Louis' chest and Louis was braiding Harry's hair.

"You have to, Haz." Louis laughs softly. "We got to check which torture they are planning for us.

"Mmm, fine." Harry groans. He stands up and then offers his hand to Louis to pull him off the sunbed. Louis takes Harry's hand and his whole body is on fire. He is wondering how long it will take him to get over the boy, but he guesses it won't happen any time soon.

When everybody has gathered around Cara, she opens the text and reads it out loud.

Dear Islanders

It's time for a relaxing evening. Go to the beach and enjoy your movie night!

"I love movies!" Harry squeals and jumps into Louis' arms. "This is amazing! Now you can still braid my hair during the movie."

Louis laughs and puts his arm around Harry's waist. "Yeah, I'll braid your hair love."

"I want somebody to braid my hair too." Eleanor whines. "It's so relaxing when somebody plays with your hair."

"Don't you have Max to do that?" Luke rolls his eyes.

"Well, I'm supposed to have Taylor for that but she hasn't said a word to me." Danielle looks sad and Louis lets go off Harry and pulls her into a hug.

"You should talk to her after the movie night." The boy says.

"Yeah, I really should. It's just fucked up because I was really starting to fall in love with her. I'm scared that it's one sided."

"I'm sure it's not." Louis reassures her.

"We'll see."

The group walks towards the beach. There are loads of beanbags, different kind of snacks and a big projector.

"Snacks!" Louis runs towards the table and grabs a bag of crisps and popcorn. "I got us food, H!"

"This is the most exercise I have seen him doing." Harry jokes and the others laugh.

"Bullshit! I swam with you on my back and jumped in the sand with a mermaid tail while carrying you because, I quote, I'm a princess, Lou!" Louis imitates Harry's voice.

"And I still stand with that statement. So come here and feed me, peasant." Louis rolls his eyes but takes place on one of the beanbags, sharing one with Harry. The younger boy opens his mouth and catches the popcorn that Louis is throwing in.

"You two are too much." Eleanor rolls her eyes but smiles. She's glad to see Louis happy again.

"You are all too much. Have you noticed the letter next to the screen?" Kendall asks.

"I guess you are going to read it for us now." Louis says, mouth full of crisps.

"You're a pig." She comments.

Our Love Island movie night is different than the movie nights you have at home with your friends. There are ten different movie titles you can choose from. Each movie title hides a recording from other islanders. Every couple gets to choose one title. Take your snacks, get comfortable and enjoy each other's secrets!