Episode 18: Snog, marry, pie!

Enjoy the chapter, drop your comments! It works motivating for me (:

Louis has made peace with it, knowing that after quite some time he has fallen in love again. He is happy that it's with Harry, he couldn't imagine someone else being on his mind all the time. Harry is an awesome person and Louis thinks that he isn't special, that actually everybody is at least a little bit in love with Harry.

But Louis wants to win him over. Louis wants to take him home and introduce him to his friends. He can see Harry playing with his little sisters and really he shouldn't be that excited already only from the thought. Harry doesn't like him back, not yet at least. He hopes the time will come. It should be doable, the fact that they kiss all the time. Louis hopes for a spark to fly over soon.

That's why Louis is in the kitchen now. He is making lunch for Harry and himself and then they can sit somewhere far away from the others and he just wants to wow the boy, blow him away, or just blow him, both are fine to Louis.

After an hour everything is finished and yeah, Louis is a horrific cook, but this dish smells nice and he is actually proud. He puts everything on a small fire, so it doesn't burn but stays heated, and runs over to Harry who is talking to Camille and Taylor.

"Guess who." Louis smirks, hands covering Harry's eyes from behind.

"Obama, is that you?"

Louis snorts and removes his hands, turning the younger boy around so he can kiss him. Really, kissing Harry must be the most addicting thing Louis has ever started.

"I made us lunch." Louis whispers against Harry's lips before pecking them again. "Hope you like it."

"Lou, you are the sweetest! Let's go then, I'm hungry. Should I call the others?"

"No, it's uh-Just made it for us so we could be together and chat?" Louis is sweating and he nervously plays with his fingers.

"Such a romantic you are." Harry teases. "What have you made us then?"

"It's chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham with a side of homemade mashed potatoes. I hope you'll like it."

"Sounds amazing, Lou." They walk up to the kitchen and Harry smiles at Louis when he sees the table that has been made, flowers decorating it.

"Here you go." Louis takes both their plates and fills it with food. "Enjoy your meal."

Harry digs into the food and he gives Louis several compliments about it; that he likes it, good taste and Louis hopes that his ability to cook one dish is enough to make Harry realise that they would be so awesome together as a couple.

"Thanks, Lou. This was amazing."

"You are amazing." Louis answers without thinking. He is obvious right now, yeah? Harry must notice that Louis likes him more than just a 'bro' with whom he hangs out.

"Making me blush here." Harry bites his lip and Louis wants to kiss him again and again until his lips fall off. He wants Harry, he wants him now and forever.

"H, I have to tell you something." Louis breathes out. He grabs Harry's hand and plays with the rings that are shining around his finger.

"You know you can tell me anything."

"About our arrangement, I-" Here it comes. He is going to be honest to Harry, tell him that it's not just an arrangement anymore to him, that he actually cares about Harry and is willing to put his heart on the line again, for him.

"I GOT A TEXT!"

"Aiden has got a text! Let's go to the others!" Harry grabs Louis' hand and pulls him towards the group. They are all sitting around the pool now, waiting for Harry and Louis to arrive.

"Okay we're all here now. Read the text, babe!" Camille pushes.

Dear islanders

It's time for a classic love island game: Snog, marry, pie!

Aiden is the one that starts. He snogs Louis, marries Camille and throws pie in Harry's face. Because you're always rude to me is what Aiden gave as an explanation.

Right after goes Taylor and then it's Louis turn.

He walks up to Danielle and gives her a small kiss, reassuring Taylor of course that he is not planning on stealing her. Then he walks up to Harry and sits on one knee. The only thing he can think about is that he hopes that one day they will be like this for real.

"Marry me, Curly Styles?" Louis jokes and Harry acts like he is shocked.

"I thought you would never ask me! Of course I'd marry you, Shorty Tomlinson."

"You're such a dick." Louis laughs. "I should have pied you. But as much as I'd like to do that, I'd have to pie you." Louis takes the pie from the table and walks up to Luke, the new guy. "Just a welcome present."

Luke is a good sport about it and Louis appreciates it. He thinks Luke will be a good friend in here.

Right after he gets pied by Camille because Louis has never been nice to her apparently and Harry gets pied by Kendall, the girl muttering 'asshole' as she throws the pie in his face.

"I deserved that one." Harry mumbles as he wipes the cream of his face.

"Your turn now, Harry!" Taylor cheers.

Harry walks up to Louis and kisses him hard, hands resting on Louis' hips as he deepens the kiss. A small moan leaves Louis' mouth and he can't help but whine when Harry's lips leave his.

"Can't pass an opportunity on kissing you." He smirks, making Louis blush. Although he is disappointed, hoped that Harry would choose him to marry.

He doesn't, he kneels down in front of Taylor, calling her wifey material. After Harry has pied Mitch, he stands in between Taylor and Louis.

"I thought you would have married Louis, considering the time the two of you spend together."

"Marrying Louis? Never." Harry laughs. "It's all about the snogging with us, isn't it Lou?" Harry turns around to face Louis and the older boy feels his heart break.

It's all about the snogging with us.

"Yeah, it sure is." He has a fake smile on his face, trying to hide the pain in his chest.

When the game is over Harry walks up to Louis immediately and kisses him shortly before asking him a question.

"What's what you wanted to tell me about our arrangement earlier, Lou?"

And fuck, the last thing Louis is going to say now is how he feels. Harry has made it very clear that he doesn't see anything in Louis, not like that anyway.

"Just that I'm glad that we have our deal with benefits." Louis puts his fake smile on again.

Harry gives him that sweet smile and kisses Louis' lips right after.

"Me too, wouldn't want to have it any other way."

If someone can be friends with benefits zoned, well then Louis is.